22nd Pick Looks to be a DB

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
theebs;1397059 said:
I was hoping drew stanton would slip to the second round and we would take him. I think that would put us in great position for the future.

I would be happy with that pick, and i would be comfortable with Romo, and Stanton (with Crayton emergency) as our Qb's going into the season.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1397114 said:
I would be happy with that pick, and i would be comfortable with Romo, and Stanton (with Crayton emergency) as our Qb's going into the season.

well i was thinking...

Romo-harrington-stanton.

I think stanton might jump and be gone before we pick...though.

I keep hearing great things about stanfords qb.

I think we kind of need to take a qb before the 4th round and get someone who can play in a year or two if they had to.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
theebs;1397123 said:
I think we kind of need to take a qb before the 4th round and get someone who can play in a year or two if they had to.

worried about romo being a one year wonder? That would suck and would really hurt us next year.......that said i think he's for real, but given his aggresiveness/recklessness i agree with you on getting a young solid QB. Is the kid out of Stanford Edwards? He may be where we go round 4

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
If Landry or Nelson fall, I would guess that both would be close to the BPA. If they are gone I think you have to look at DE or LB to put opposite of Ware to get after the QB. I've always like Ellis, but Achilles injuries are hard to come back from. If we get another rusher, Watkins will be just fine in the secondary.

Hopefully we get a Guard in FA, and I would expect that Harrington would be the backup QB and draft a young QB in rounds 2-4.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
burmafrd;1396972 said:
I really find it hard to defend worrying about an offense that scored 425 points. And that SHOULD be better this year, with a QB that is learning and what should be an improved O line.

On the surface perhaps.

But dropping 45 on the Titans, 34 on the Texans, 27 on the Cardinals, 38 on Tampa and Atlanta, and 31 on Detroit leaves me a little less impressed. We hammered some gawd awful QBs that gave us plenty of short fields, or no field at all to score.

Wade supposed to be able to fix this defense, it's his specialty. I want the guy on my team that everyone else is afraid will take to the house each and every time he touches the ball.