News: 247Sports: Terrance Williams reportedly gets his Hellcat repossessed

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Love the Plum Crazy Purple Challenger hellcat. Hate the green rims and ugly red side stripe. What was he thinking with the Joker motif???

Too bad for him losing it. I love my Hellcat!! :)

Pants

Reaction score
you-stupid-gif-image-for-whastapp-and-facebook-4.gif

there should be some type of "mega-like" button....Williams is an idiot, can't stand him....loser as a player, HUGE loser as a non-player....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there should be some type of "mega-like" button....Williams is an idiot, can't stand him....loser as a player, HUGE loser as a non-player....

As a make-up call, feel free to like everything else I post. All 47,000 + of 'em!
:laugh:

Ddisco22

Reaction score
how can these players not manage money especially with a car..if you make 4mil this year and get a car repoed, you just dont know how to manage money..

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...Xpi571i7geRYLDYCaA_sWQR9pmbtzaPutGFlX5DV2disU
The key word here is "reportedly" We can't really believe everything we read, it could be true but I can't believe it.

There was a tweet a few weeks ago showing Dez car getting towed, folks were saying the same thing.
The dude had a flat tire and his car is paid for, soooooooooo who knows what to believe.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
What does this story have to do with his game play, even if his car got towed??
We should stop bashing these guys for crap like this, they are human too and this is happening off the field.

Are we fans of football or fans of off season click stories

Flamma

Reaction score
Did TWill let his 8 year old daughter pick the color of that car? It should be repoed on that alone!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Its easy. You get 4 million a year....sounds great to the average person but factor in how much you have after Uncle Sam gets his cut, your extracurricular activities, your mom's mortgage, gifts for your girlfriend/wife, helping out family and friends.....you can go through 4 million rather easy.
Back when the powerball or megamillions was near a billion dollars, some financial guy said, "A normal person can blow through a million dollars in 30 days, but it would take 15+ years of stupid spending to blow through 1 billion dollars!!!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
We should stop bashing these guys for crap like this, they are human too and this is happening off the field.

They are fans of football but some are jealous of the money athletes make. They love stories like this it gets their blood flowing.

Pants

Reaction score

he is worse on the field than off to me....cut him

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You have to be horrible with money to go broke. Especially when you’re still playing lol.

I remember Chad Johnson saying he didn’t go broke like a lot of guys did because the only thing he invested money in was his home and his kids.

He said he wears fake jewelry because when you’re famous people assume it’s real.

One of the smartest athletes in the nfl oddly is Gronk. He’s said that up to this point in his career, he hasn’t spent a penny of his NE contracts. He lives off his endorsement money.