Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Reaction score
If she was born in December 1996, yes.

Last Super Bowl win: January 1996. Conception: March 1996.
ESPN article said she was born in December. So conception after the last Super Bowl. This is the cause of the curse.

The lawsuit alleges that Jones "abandoned and shunned" Davis and forced her to live in secrecy after her birth in Little Rock on Dec. 16, 1996.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
We can only hope the Commish forces Jerry to sell the team for conduct unbecoming. Just looking at him and his family clucking around fills me with anger.

Ghost12

Reaction score
We can only hope the Commish forces Jerry to sell the team for conduct unbecoming. Just looking at him and his family clucking around fills me with anger.
It would take 24 owners to force Jerry to sell the team. That means all he would need is 8 allies, which he would easily be able to scrounge up given how many favors some owe him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
After receiving the test results, Cynthia Davis told Jones that he was Alexandra Davis’ biological father, according to the lawsuit. According to court documents, Jones had told Cynthia Davis that he was not able to have children.

Jones and his wife, Gene, married in 1963. They have three children, and all have a front office role with the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is the team president and general manager.
----‐---------

Intra deucing ah-wah assissant generwal manjment ...

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
have you been smoking crack on the party bus. This is a nothing burger. Him sell the team over this? bahahah. Kraft sleeping with woman that were sex trafficked is far worse..... oh, I mean getting massages.

Yep = anybody who thinks Jerry is the only billionaire owner who wasn't (or isn't) out carousing with young women is living in their mom's basement with no money in the bank and it's a two way street because there are plenty of women ready to sign up to be the dance partners.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
It would take 24 owners to force Jerry to sell the team. That means all he would need is 8 allies, which he would easily be able to scrounge up given how many favors some owe him.

I know, it's just a pipe dream. :laugh:

JustChip

Reaction score
Bingo my arse.....did you fail to see the part where mom and daughter have been supported for quite some time now?
Bingo was for the comment of it being about heirship. You’re naive if you think it has nothing to do with that.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the problem tho. They are doing all the hookers and cocaine and voyeurism and out of wedlock children all they want but they're not producing on the field. So something in the organization has to change. Jerry needs to step up and be the role model not an ongoing off the field distraction. The last 25 years Jerry has polarized himself as an ongoing off the field distraction for this team. Before this offseason it was embarrassing and annoying. Now his off the field distractions are getting worse and involve a lot of "hush money". If we were winning super bowls, or even playoff games, or can beat beat a playoff team then Jerry's antics wouldn't matter. But we can't and the only common denominator is Jerry and Jerry's distractions.
Totally agree.
This is the bottom line for me as well. What JJ does with his private life (despicable as it may be) is his business. But what makes all this so doubly nauseating is not only is he a low life billionaire with years of payoffs and NDAs to shut people up, he’s made himself the absolute face of this franchise and he sucks at winning on the field when it matters. He wants the spotlight like a moth wants the flame. That’s my biggest problem with him- he sucks at being a GM.

He’s lazy, never learns anything and has turned America’s team into America’s fat spoiled brat who doesn’t win anymore but is still filthy rich. They used to hate us because we won all the time. Now they combine hating us with laughing at us for being “has beens” with lots of money and no class.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Totally agree.
This is the bottom line for me as well. What JJ does with his private life (despicable as it may be) is his business. But what makes all this so doubly nauseating is not only is he a low life billionaire with years of payoffs and NDAs to shut people up, he’s made himself the absolute face of this franchise and he sucks at winning on the field when it matters. He wants the spotlight like a moth wants the flame. That’s my biggest problem with him- he sucks at being a GM.

He’s lazy, never learns anything and has turned America’s team into America’s fat spoiled brat who doesn’t win anymore but is still filthy rich. They used to hate us because we won all the time. Now they combine hating us with laughing at us for being “has beens” with lots of money and no class.
I wish I was Jerry sometimes not always

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Totally agree.

I don't blame the haters one bit. The Jones boys have brought such mockery on themselves.

I can't "hate" the Cowboys after 50 years but laughing at the Jones boys has become therapeutic for me. They're not smart enough to build a championship team - it doesn't take three decades if you know what you're doing - and they (unfortunately) aren't going anywhere. Laughing at their stupidity is all that's left.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So we joked about the "big news" not only not being good news, but also having nothing to do with football. The joke is the reality.

ESisback

Reaction score
This is how a bad team stays relevant.

Most valuable franchise in sports everybody.

What does that even mean? So a rich guy knocked up a woman that wasn’t his wife 25 years ago. So what? You wanna bet more than half the other owners didn’t do that, or worse? And what happens when it involves the biggest owner of the biggest team? Good team, bad team—an out of wedlock child 2 and a half decades ago involving an old rich guy is hardly a reflection on a group of ball players. That’s just an excuse to validate judgemental scorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.