Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's a black eye towards the league.....they could suspend him for the year.....like they did Sean Payton for bountygate.

I guess as long as you have money....it's ok to commit adultery. Sure the NFL is gonna condone this???? They have taken a pretty hard stance on domestic violence as well....but this Ok????

I sincerely hope Jerry's wife drags his sorry *** to divorce court.......and puts him through the wringer.
What are the league rules on adultery?

CWR

Reaction score
What are the league rules on adultery?

I think I misquoted the wrong article and maybe it's article 46 for conduct detrimental, however I think it only applies to the players. I'm not sure what the owners have, if anything.

plasticman

Reaction score
Hm.....her lawyer against Jerry's legal army?

Good luck. Justice comes in different sizes and Jerry can afford the Family Size.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
2 words Party Bus !!!!!!
as for what she is suing for, no telling, but she should be fighting to be a heir to his estate when he goes.
She is part of his family if dna verifies it.

Between this rich and the cheerleaders, it does reflect poorly on NFL's image.

So maybe it could lead to jones selling team!
We need somone else to come forward now!
have you been smoking crack on the party bus. This is a nothing burger. Him sell the team over this? bahahah. Kraft sleeping with woman that were sex trafficked is far worse..... oh, I mean getting massages.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It's a black eye towards the league.....they could suspend him for the year.....like they did Sean Payton for bountygate.

I guess as long as you have money....it's ok to commit adultery. Sure the NFL is gonna condone this???? They have taken a pretty hard stance on domestic violence as well....but this Ok????

I sincerely hope Jerry's wife drags his sorry *** to divorce court.......and puts him through the wringer.

Actually, its ok to commit adultery if you dont have money. Seeing how about 50% of marriages fail and a huge % of society has fooled around on thir spouse, Id say its a safe bet that half the hypocrites slamming jerry for sleeping around have done the same thing. You are an IDIOT if you think domestic violence and banging some woman on the side and having a kid with her that you then financially supported her entire life is even somewhat close to the same thing.

I very rarely ever sling insults like that, but think about what the hell you are typing when it is actually a fairly serious topic(Domestic violence).

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This should not surprise anyone ...... This old scumbag has been looking for a new ********** for years

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Get what she deserves? What exactly do you think she deserves? Seems she's already been taken care of. Scumbag low? Why? Keeping his private affairs away from the public? Who cares.

She deserves as much as Little Stevie and Jerruh Jr. She’s his daughter.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
She deserves as much as Little Stevie and Jerruh Jr. She’s his daughter.
so what. I had zero relationship with my dad......... didnt want to see him, didnt care to see him. I didnt deserve **** from him because he was my biological father.

Jerry doesnt "Owe," anyone anything. He can leave his fortune to who he wants. I love the way people on here are so high and mighty they now get to be the executor of Jerry's estate.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think I misquoted the wrong article and maybe it's article 46 for conduct detrimental, however I think it only applies to the players. I'm not sure what the owners have, if anything.

Conduct from 26 years ago? bahahaha.... what if Jerry slept with his 6th grade teacher in 1949... would that count?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
so what. I had zero relationship with my dad......... didnt want to see him, didnt care to see him. I didnt deserve **** from him because he was my biological father.

Jerry doesnt "Owe," anyone anything. He can leave his fortune to who he wants. I love the way people on here are so high and mighty they now get to be the executor of Jerry's estate.

Well, that’s how you feel. I’m not being high and mighty, it’s just what’s right, imo. You don’t pick your parents. I don’t give a **** what happens to the Jones’ family and their drama.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
who cares... I want Jerry gone, so this is REALLY, REALLY bad. I mean, it is right up there with Ray rice and only a notch below OJ cutting of his ex spouses head.
Maybe they will force him to buy the Commanders that would learn him

Status
Not open for further replies.