Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the girls situation but if this is the catalyst to get Jerry out of here it might end up being very good news

freemanjc19

Reaction score

First off, you have to be a terrible person to do something like this. You make a child, you step up! What I don't understand is Jerry has Bank, man up and pay the price of your mistake. I'm interested to know if she is Bi-racial, which would clearly explain alot!

conner01

Reaction score
Does it though? Nothing requires Jerry to leave her an inheritance. I suppose she could always challenge the will though. If that is the case she'd probably have been better off remaining quiet because now he can make sure it hold up very well against such a challenge. I'm just speculating, I don't have a clue.
I’m sure Jerry has a very solid will but the settlement with her mom was dramatically less than child support would have been and the fact he went to great links to hide the child doesn’t help his case
It is almost easier to cut some one out of your will if they are a known than an unknown.
But if in fact she is his child she deserves no less than his other kids

conner01

Reaction score
Legally liable up to 18 I believe. Also, she has a trust fund as does the mother, was that not support of his child if what she claims is true?
Depends on if he used his influence and power to under pay
Most states including Texas have support based on your income not what you negotiate
But if she is his child she deserves the same as his other children
I can’t imagine he paid out money unless he thoughts there was a good chance she was his child though

conner01

Reaction score
That's exactly right. Once both Mr. and Mrs. Jones are no longer on this earth, we're talking 1/4 of the most valuable sports franchise in the world. And the three older siblings would get 1/4 of the team instead of 1/3.
The team is a different thing than the remainder of his estate
Lots of family wars have developed over sports franchises and it’s very, very rare the succession plan is broken
But the team is a only a part of Jerry’s wealth and much of the actual income created by the team is in other companies also
But the ownership and operation of the team is very hard to challenge though she could possibly get some kind of payout
The thing about sports franchises is the value is not in the actual football revenue but in the value of the franchise itself which is really created when it’s sold
The cowboys make huge money but the real huge money is what they are worth more so than what they nake

fivetwos

Reaction score
Sounds like an extortion attempt gone wrong.

The good news is maybe it'll cause Jerry to hide at least a little, although I doubt it.

It really is an interesting coincidence that this comes out just after Dalrymple left.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I have to think this will go away.

An NDA is an NDA. The girl didn't sign it but her mom did and I'm sure it was written to cover both. You can't just break one because you want a new deal.

Also I GUARANTEE these two went to Jerry with this first and his lawyers didn't think she had a chance, so instead of taking whatever he (re)offered they went public. If that is the case, Jerry has the funds to go scorched earth on these two.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow the 25 year narrative wont go away.,. This is a personal issue, no crime, no story really.

something that truly happened 25years ago and not a big deal..im sure all parties knew for 25years. not really a story accept to the internet drama sharks seeing blood in the water..its personal butt out..jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.