Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
Bull ..... Jerry made himself the face of this franchise ...... So anything to do with him is Cowboys news ....... Socks to jocks ....... If you don't like it stay out.
I wouldn’t hold my breath…

birdwells1

Reaction score
Doesn’t negate the rest of it, though, does it?
I'll take on the rest of it if you want. His number 1 priority wasn't taking care of the kid it was taking care of himself. I couldn't imagine having a kid in the world that I'm not acknowledging but just paying child support for. Who ever does that I would think less of them as a man. Totally own up to it and let the chips fall where they may or in 25 years you'll have a whole bunch of questions to answer from you wife and 3 kids.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is every much Cowboys as the Dalrymple thing, strippergate and all the other extracurricular activities we get as Cowboys fans. it is part of the perks of putting up with the owner.

You do not have to post in this thread or appoint yourself the thread monitor. It is the off season and not much else is going on.

And Michael, believe I'll pass on the fishing trip today.
no its not that bordered on criminality and was settlement from recent history not paternity suit agreed upon and all paid out..,sorry you are \WRONG out of line.

self entitled, gold digging, litigious society!

think they are owed something ..no parent is responsible nor OWE a child money at that age. nope not at all.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'll take on the rest of it if you want. His number 1 priority wasn't taking care of the kid it was taking care of himself. I couldn't imagine having a kid in the world that I'm not acknowledging but just paying child support for. Who ever does that I would think less of them as a man. Totally own up to it and let the chips fall where they may or in 25 years you'll have a whole bunch of questions to answer from you wife and 3 kids.
The rest of it is speculation.

birdwells1

Reaction score
No children DO NOT control inheritance there are many children that get cut out of wills in normal family's. IT Happens she not Entitled to squat, shes on money grab Shes the issue, not jerry..

hers comes the entitled crowd.. you are entitled to be taken care of until you are 18 thats a minimal needs food, housing and clothes etc basics..she got more then that this mom and daughter live in million dollar + home in one of jerry investment real estate communitys..i bet had great life and got her education paid for.

Jerry and jerry alone decide from there what he should and shouldn't pay her..shes going to LOSE no parents are obligated to pay out money to 25yr old, nope that Will and being shes not in it for a lifetime money grabs..GOLD DIGGER

What would she get if she was born to Jerry and his wife? The same thing Charlotte gets? Are they entitled? If so she wants to be too.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
"I promise you that during my life, I was more concerned about not letting people down, about doing my part, than I was ever into what it did for me." - Jerry Jones quote.

This quote is especially funny now.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No children DO NOT control inheritance there are many children that get cut out of wills in normal family's. IT Happens she not Entitled to squat, shes on money grab Shes the issue, not jerry..

hers comes the entitled crowd.. you are entitled to be taken care of until you are 18 thats a minimal needs food, housing and clothes etc basics..she got more then that this mom and daughter live in million dollar + home in one of jerry investment real estate communitys..i bet had great life and got her education paid for.

Jerry and jerry alone decide from there what he should and shouldn't pay her..shes going to LOSE no parents are obligated to pay out money to 25yr old, nope that Will and being shes not in it for a lifetime money grabs..GOLD DIGGER
Well, seems that you did have something to say in this thread.

I do not know anything about her or her Mom or her objective in this or why this just now surfaced.

We assume this is all about money because Booger is all about money but not a lot is really known about this except what the DMN and ESPN were able to get. And we don't know if any more will be coming since a lawyer got the judge to shut the file.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What would she get if she was born to Jerry and his wife? The same thing Charlotte gets? Are they entitled? If so she wants to be too.
no what ifs iv children get cut out of wills all the time they cant sue and win i court whining they were vcut off not outside of 18 ..thers no what if they CHOOSE inheritance its not a given or guaranteed..sorry but the word CUT OIFF happens within a family unit that were raised in the home..

Shes NOT entitled to squat ,ZERO gold digging money grab..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no its not that bordered on criminality and was settlement from recent history not paternity suit agreed upon and all paid out..,sorry you are \WRONG out of line.

self entitled, gold digging, litigious society!

think they are owed something ..no parent is responsible nor OWE a child money at that age. nope not at all.
I will come back with a response when I figure out that first sentence. It's a puzzle, isn't it?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Man these Jerry defenders are really showing their true colors in this thread ........ I guess that's why they are such big Jerry fans they share the same morals.

Makes me wonder how many children they have abandoned

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sorry that your hero is a POS ....... You seem really upset.
Shes NOT entitled to squat ,ZERO gold digging money grab..at 25 full adult and no parent is by law reasonable for child over 18 , nope especially if the out of wedlock, mother made a deal and jerry saw it thorough., show me THE law where a 25yr old child has right to demand money and inheritance from a LIVING parent. Never unless he dies without a will and a child come in and contests she has right to it..if jones says no, that's final.

poor her! growing up in million dollar home and getting her education paid for her because he low life home recking mother slept with married man and then gets rich off of it..

see always a another view.

she will lose this unless jerry settles..no court will reward her $1

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Shes NOT entitled to squat ,ZERO gold digging money grab..at 25 full adult and no parent is by law reasonable for child over 18 , nope especially if the out of wedlock, mother made a deal and jerry saw it thorough., show me THE law where a 25yr old child has right to demand money and inheritance from a LIVING parent. Never unless he dies without a will and a child come in and contests she has right to it..if jones says no, that's final.

poor her! growing up in million dollar home and getting her education paid for her because he low life home recking mother slept with married man and then gets rich off of it..

see always a another view.

she will lose this unless jerry settles..no court will reward her $1

We get it ...... You are pro abandoning a child ...... Give it a rest.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep in mind that is 375K in 1996 money. Big difference in today's dollars.

It sounds like there was also separate payment to the mother.
Some said there were other payments as well but that 375K is the only thing I saw and that was in this thread.

There is also another element to this, Booger's wife. What if she knew about this at the time and made him agree she would not be treated as her children would be? Give them some money but they are not family.

It's naive to think this is a one off with him so she's probably had to whip him into shape more than once. We've all seen photos and videos of him when he's slurring his "uhs".

But, wish as we might, this is a yawn to the NFL and they could care less. Except the ones that do not like him, they're having some fun with it. And it has shut him up.

basel90

Reaction score
Is this them?

Meet the new additions to this year's cast:

Style Network mysteriously has no mention of Alex in their cast bio, but says of Cindy, "A new addition to the group this season, single mom Cindy lives off a trust fund spending her days shopping and her nights partying. Cindy speaks her mind and often acts without thinking. Will her lavish, “tell it like it is” lifestyle win her new friends or cause her grief?"

https://www.ohsocynthia.com/2012/10/get-social-with-cast-of-big-rich-texas.html?m=1
this will not end well for Jerry but is probably the best for the team and the fans.
jerry may try to sell the team to Stephen but it won't hold in court as the suit is already filed.
Jerry willl probably end up giving up the GM job to stephen and hide from the publicity due to this. The NFL may also force this .
This could be the only way the cowboys go back to a super bowl. Stephen will have to hire an authoritative coach soon who has all the leverage now that jerry is sidelined.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I am someone like Mike Fisher and I get inside access to the team, hell the team even gives me an office, and I have developed a personal relationship with Jerry, I aint touching this story either. Why? You think this story isnt going to get plenty of coverage without Fisher reporting on it? Id keep doing what pays my bills... reporting on team activities and leave the owners personal life out of it. But I know all of you, like you always do, have all the answers on what an individual should do in regards to making decisions that could impact his livelihood.
hey thats fair. But Fish doesn't need to be a jerk about it either when fans wanna ask him about this. He's been really salty lately, smug. It borders on arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.