Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is it to disagree about? Does a child deserves to know who her father is or not?

Under normal circumstances? Absolutely. But when you and your mother are supported on the condition of non disclosure agreements? Absolutely not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this will not end well for Jerry but is probably the best for the team and the fans.
jerry may try to sell the team to Stephen but it won't hold in court as the suit is already filed.
Jerry willl probably end up giving up the GM job to stephen and hide from the publicity due to this. The NFL may also force this .
This could be the only way the cowboys go back to a super bowl. Stephen will have to hire an authoritative coach soon who has all the leverage now that jerry is sidelined.

Wishful thinking on your part I think.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
There is hope today. Hope that somehow the team ends up in the hands of this young looker and the hopelessness in the chain of succession to Stephen and his offspring is broken.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bingo... she is not going to get any money from jerry out of this. She wants the notoriety and probably some club seats.
Jerry and the mother put the 25 year old into this. She didn't ask for this. She didnt ask to be born. Jerry deserves 0 sympathy for his sexual deviance. I actually blame the media for never reporting this the last 25 years. I can argue it DID cross over int the football side.

fivetwos

Reaction score
No you are changing the parameters of the discussion. I never said this is a good look. I never said he wont face repercussions at home. I said he answers to nobody and can do as he choses as long as it is not criminal activity. I said this will have zero impact on his ownership of the Cowboys. Public figure? ba... who cares. He is not an actor like Johnny Depp. Depp has lost out on movie roles because he depends on others to place him in movies. Jerry depends on nothing outside of his own decisions. Nothing he is going to do is going to change the fact that 90k people will continue to show up at AT&T to watch games, nor will it change the fact the Cowboys will have 6 of the 10 highest rated games on TV next year. As a guy once said... I could shoot a guy.... I think you get the point. Jerry could do just about anything and it wont hurt him. I can think of only a couple of things that would make people give up their support of the Cowboys.
Gotcha.

I think some were thinking (hopeful lol) that this would cause a scandal that would cause him to be forced to sell the team.

It's nowhere near approaching that and I very much doubt Jerry was blindsided by this....possibly even fed up with being extorted.

ESisback

Reaction score
Man these Jerry defenders are really showing their true colors in this thread ........ I guess that's why they are such big Jerry fans they share the same morals.

Makes me wonder how many children they have abandoned

So anyone not screaming “Jerry is Satan” has abandoned children?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I beg to differ where this belongs. That egomaniacal celebrity seeking tool has made himself the face of our team. This is exactly where it belongs.

As there are many here that do not like him, anything that causes him discomfort or pain brings us joy. We need the pick-me-up.
Just the typical homeristic response from certain fans trying to sweep anything negative under the rug.

But of course this deserves front page .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve never really gone after Jethro personally . My focus has always been his effects on Cowboys Football but this incident certainly discounts those supporters who argued he was a good husband , father and family man. Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, she deserves to get what ever she wants. He fathered her, own up and be a Dad. Paying someone off to keep them quiet about a baby is scumbag low.

The mother agreed. So is she a scumbag? And the daughter benefited.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The mother agreed. So is she a scumbag? And the daughter benefited.
I’m not sure sure what her choices were. Obviously she wasn’t in a great financial position . Jethro actually even helped her financially with her divorce and expenses thereafter even before this settlement with their offspring.

I’m sure she was trying to make the best financial decision for herself and daughter while Jethro was trying to bury it in a closet protecting his image and 25 years ago maybe his marriage which could have cost him millions and perhaps the Cowboys in his own divorce settlement.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He already took the test back when the girl was born.

Did you think Jerry paid all that money based on just her word?

Do you have a link where he says he took a paternity test back when the girl was born? As of right now she’s “alleging” he’s her father. Jerry had been married 23 years when the relationship occurred. I’m sure when this woman became pregnant he probably thought it was his and it could be but who’s to say another man didn’t get her pregnant? It’s pretty common for women to become pregnant and not know who the father is. Two men were claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter. Both men had a relationship with her. It took a paternity test to find out who the real father was. A lot of people claim to be the sibling of a rich and famous person.

Jerry either paid off this woman because he thought it was his child or he paid her off to keep her from saying it was which would have exposed their relationship and created a media circus. Both the mother and daughter appeared in a reality TV series called Big Rich Texas so they’re obviously gold diggers. As of right now there’s no proof she’s his daughter.

Dre11

Reaction score
I’m not sure sure what her choices were. Obviously she wasn’t in a great financial position . Jethro actually even helped her financially with her divorce and expenses thereafter even before this settlement with their offspring.

I’m sure she was trying to make the best financial decision for herself and daughter while Jethro was trying to bury it in a closet protecting his image and 25 years ago maybe his marriage which could have cost him millions and perhaps the Cowboys in his own divorce settlement.

Man get outta here with that bull, she wanted the money. She's just as much at fault.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotcha.

I think some were thinking (hopeful lol) that this would cause a scandal that would cause him to be forced to sell the team.

It's nowhere near approaching that and I very much doubt Jerry was blindsided by this....possibly even fed up with being extorted.
Interesting choice of words, extorted. Do you know what transpired that long ago between Booger and this woman? Did she try and extort money from him or did he see this as the best way out for everyone and it was his idea? 375K is an odd amount too, wonder how that became the figure?

There are also other solutions to a pregnancy so she didn't have to have the baby but chose to and he either agreed or offered to pay her to stay quiet about it. It is unclear when his wife knew about it or his children by her. This may be old news to all of them for all we know.

One thing about it, the last thing Booger wanted 25 years ago was a divorce that would nave forced him to sell the team because he was not as diversified as he is now. If his wife knew about this, the solution might have been her idea in order for him remain her husband.

This is not an issue for the NFL anymore than Kraft's DisneyWorld adventures. Snyder's situation is different as that includes how the team was operating as a NFL franchise and acceptable business practices. And there are employee complaints filed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do you have a link where he says he took a paternity test back when the girl was born? As of right now she’s “alleging” he’s her father. Jerry had been married 23 years when the relationship occurred. I’m sure when this woman became pregnant he probably thought it was his and it could be but who’s to say another man didn’t get her pregnant? It’s pretty common for women to become pregnant and not know who the father is. Two men were claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter. Both men had a relationship with her. It took a paternity test to find out who the real father was. A lot of people claim to be the sibling of a rich and famous person.

Jerry either paid off this woman because he thought it was his child or he paid her off to keep her from saying it was which would have exposed their relationship and created a media circus. Both the mother and daughter appeared in a reality TV series called Big Rich Texas so they’re obviously gold diggers. As of right now there’s no proof she’s his daughter.
First of all Jethro had been married 33 years in 1996 as your math is a little fuzzy. He married in 1963.

And if Jethro is not the father wanted all he’d need to do is take a maternity test which would totally debunk the lawsuit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Man get outta here with that bull, she wanted the money. She's just as much at fault.
What was she supposed to do?

You do realize he was already helping her financially with her divorce?

We have no idea how long this affair took place.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just the typical homeristic response from certain fans trying to sweep anything negative under the rug.

But of course this deserves front page .
Yes but this is not nearly as much fun as imagining Dalrymple skulking in the dressing room or taking upskirt shots during the draft, that stuff is heaven sent for someone like me. I can't help it, him taking an upskirt of the boss' daughter brings Belushi to mind and that's something he would have done with Dean Wormer's daughter.

CWR

Reaction score
She's 25, which means she was conceived right about the last time the Cowboys played in an NFC championship game.

Coincidence?

A lot of people have speculated Jerry made a deal with the devil and blew his wad on that last superbowl. Turns out they are at least half right.

Dre11

Reaction score
What was she supposed to do?

You do realize he was already helping her financially with her divorce?

We have no idea how long this affair took place.

File for a paternity test and go to court for child support. FOR HER DAUGHTER , like every other woman do. Jones didn't owe the mother a damn thing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
First of all Jethro had been married 33 years in 1996 as your math is a little fuzzy. He married in 1963.

And if Jethro is not the father wanted all he’d need to do is take a maternity test which would totally debunk the lawsuit.

My math isn’t a little fuzzy I just put 23 instead of 33. With this lawsuit he’ll likely have to provide his DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.