26 rushing yards allowed 1.1 yards per carry. how?

SackMaster

Reaction score
They didn't play hero ball. Hooker almost did on that pass
Good news is, if it wasn't overthrown by so much Hooker at least deflects the ball.

But because Jones was so inaccurate on the throw, it was about as uncatchable of a ball that a nearly touched pass can be.

It was still risky by Hooker, so hopefully he makes the smart play next time.
Oh ya, and catch the freaking ball when you are in perfect position to pick off a pass earlier in the game.
:facepalm:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Giants are terrible.. not because Dallas had anything to do with it
:hammer: Giants should have fired Daboll last year....Moved on from Jones.....But Mazi actually looked decent. He's actually flashing like a super star. Made a couple outstanding plays....shedding with power.....holding his ground.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
The D was on the field a LOT tonight. Did great. Just work on their angles and outside contain a little. Add some pass rush in there.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The best thing about this game was the rush defense. They definitely played better against the run but the Giants also used a very plain vanilla rushing attack. Not the one that has thrown them out of sorts. Bad prep by the Giants, but I hope this gives the d a little confidence moving forward.

pansophy

Reaction score
Giants were in the bottom 3rd in rushing before this game. Giants didn't punt tonight so that should tell you everything you need to know about the defense.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They were focused, played sound. The Giants aren't a jauggernaught running the ball but holding anyone to so few yards is awesome.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I actually think it was about maintaining gap responsibilities. Not running around over pursuing. The ends set the edge. Need more of that. Keep everything in front of us

Mazi also had a good game from my vantage point