LouBrown
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,344
- Reaction score
- 2,264
Wow another zingerYou need a smile check in my friend....so many grumps on here of late
Wow another zingerYou need a smile check in my friend....so many grumps on here of late
Well Gurode, Lee, Burnett, Lawrence, Gregory to name a few were pretty good additions. Whats your 2nd rd expectationshow many of them were worth their draft status?
I'm actually being honest...not trying to insult, or you would know itWow another zinger
I'm learning this. ThanksLou is not here to have honest sincere discussions. It leads to illogical contentious uncivilized talk.
Here's here to bully people. Very obvious. Must be unhappy in real life poor kid.
2026:Thats why im ok with it
The 2nd round is for DAY 1 STARTERS not bench players/maybe we can fix em/or diamonds in the rough…..
Thats what rounds 4-7 are for
It is bad because you don't get surplus value on a rookie deal.
It doesn't matter much because they have a ton of cap space.
Follow along


It's not bad because they have the space or can make the space to do what they want to do. Fixed it for ya... but I understand it'll go over your head once again. It's ok though, keep trying, you'll get it when you get older, wiser.Exactly why I am fine with using the 2nd rounder on a Porter but hopefully we can sign him to a team friendly deal. I rather have Porter than Kneeland, Schoonmaker, Sam Williams and Kelvin Joseph combined.
2025 44° Donovan Ezeiruaku DE Boston College 2024 56° Marshawn Kneeland DE Western Michigan 2023 58° Luke Schoonmaker TE Michigan 2022 56° Sam Williams DE Mississippi 2021 44° Kelvin Joseph CB Kentucky 2020 51° Trevon Diggs CB Alabama 2019 58° Trysten Hill DT Central Florida 2018 50° Connor Williams G Texas 2017 60° Chidobe Awuzie CB Colorado 2016 34° Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame 2015 60° Randy Gregory DE Nebraska 2014 47° DeMarcus Lawrence DE Boise State 2013 31° (59°) Gavin Escobar TE San Diego State 2012 45° Mike Jenkins CB South Florida 2011 40° Bruce Carter LB North Carolina 2010 59° Sean Lee LB Penn State 2009 — Nessuna scelta al 2° giro — — 2008 61° Martellus Bennett TE Texas A&M 2007 53° James Marten OT Boston College 2006 53° Anthony Fasano TE Notre Dame 2005 42° Kevin Burnett LB Tennessee 2004 54° Jacob Rodgers (Newhouse) OT Texas Christian 2003 55° Al Johnson C Wisconsin 2002 37° Antonio Bryant WR Pittsburgh 2002 41° Andre Gurode C/G Colorado 2001 54° Quincy Carter QB Georgia 2000 49° Idi Amin DT — 1999 38° Wayne Hamrick / Alonzo Spellman (etc.) — Mariano G.) / quant'altro — — 1998 60° Ryan Lilja / Greg Ellis era 1° giro, etc. — — 1997 56° Ebenezer Ekuban / etc. — — 1996 54° Kavika Pittman DE UTEP
Like I said, you won't admit that you can't read. Literally what I said.It's not bad because they have the space or can make the space to do what they want to do. Fixed it for ya... but I understand it'll go over your head once again. It's ok though, keep trying, you'll get it when you get older, wiser.
Wow brilliant.I'm actually being honest...not trying to insult, or you would know it
You said I was wrong and then said you were saying the same thing I said. Do you read or comments or just cry all the time? I even reposted to show you what quote from you I responded to but like I said you'll never get it. Its been fun reading your nonsense, good luck.Like I said, you won't admit that you can't read. Literally what I said.
Your initial response to me was wrong because you didn't read what I said. To cap it off, you tried to be all sassy about it.You said I was wrong and then said you were saying the same thing I said. Do you read or comments or just cry all the time? I even reposted to show you what quote from you I responded to but like I said you'll never get it. Its been fun reading your nonsense, good luck.
