2nd round pick since Jimmy Johnson left are busts busts busts

Thats why im ok with it

The 2nd round is for DAY 1 STARTERS not bench players/maybe we can fix em/or diamonds in the rough…..

Thats what rounds 4-7 are for
2026:
Of the 32 second round picks, only 8 are starting
 
It is bad because you don't get surplus value on a rookie deal.

It doesn't matter much because they have a ton of cap space.

Follow along
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: It's not bad because they have the space or can make the space to do what they want to do. Fixed it for ya... but I understand it'll go over your head once again. It's ok though, keep trying, you'll get it when you get older, wiser.
 
202544°Donovan EzeiruakuDEBoston College
202456°Marshawn KneelandDEWestern Michigan
202358°Luke SchoonmakerTEMichigan
202256°Sam WilliamsDEMississippi
202144°Kelvin JosephCBKentucky
202051°Trevon DiggsCBAlabama
201958°Trysten HillDTCentral Florida
201850°Connor WilliamsGTexas
201760°Chidobe AwuzieCBColorado
201634°Jaylon SmithLBNotre Dame
201560°Randy GregoryDENebraska
201447°DeMarcus LawrenceDEBoise State
201331° (59°)Gavin EscobarTESan Diego State
201245°Mike JenkinsCBSouth Florida
201140°Bruce CarterLBNorth Carolina
201059°Sean LeeLBPenn State
2009—Nessuna scelta al 2° giro——
200861°Martellus BennettTETexas A&M
200753°James MartenOTBoston College
200653°Anthony FasanoTENotre Dame
200542°Kevin BurnettLBTennessee
200454°Jacob Rodgers (Newhouse)OTTexas Christian
200355°Al JohnsonCWisconsin
200237°Antonio BryantWRPittsburgh
200241°Andre GurodeC/GColorado
200154°Quincy CarterQBGeorgia
200049°Idi AminDT—
199938°Wayne Hamrick / Alonzo Spellman (etc.) — Mariano G.) / quant'altro——
199860°Ryan Lilja / Greg Ellis era 1° giro, etc.——
199756°Ebenezer Ekuban / etc.——
199654°Kavika PittmanDEUTEP
Exactly why I am fine with using the 2nd rounder on a Porter but hopefully we can sign him to a team friendly deal. I rather have Porter than Kneeland, Schoonmaker, Sam Williams and Kelvin Joseph combined.
 
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: It's not bad because they have the space or can make the space to do what they want to do. Fixed it for ya... but I understand it'll go over your head once again. It's ok though, keep trying, you'll get it when you get older, wiser.
Like I said, you won't admit that you can't read. Literally what I said.

What can be bad is that you don't get surplus value from the second-rounder.
 
Like I said, you won't admit that you can't read. Literally what I said.
You said I was wrong and then said you were saying the same thing I said. Do you read or comments or just cry all the time? I even reposted to show you what quote from you I responded to but like I said you'll never get it. Its been fun reading your nonsense, good luck.
 
You said I was wrong and then said you were saying the same thing I said. Do you read or comments or just cry all the time? I even reposted to show you what quote from you I responded to but like I said you'll never get it. Its been fun reading your nonsense, good luck.
Your initial response to me was wrong because you didn't read what I said. To cap it off, you tried to be all sassy about it.

You can't read, sorry.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top