3 all pros on the offensive line again?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Im not talking this season either, but in one or two more seasons. In 2014-2019 seasons we had 3 all pros in T. Smith, Frederick, and Martin, and we consistently had a top oline. I think Martin will play 2 more seasons and hang it up.

But how crazy would it be if Guyton and Beebe turn into all pros within the next two seasons? Tyler was second team all pro last season, if the other two do the same, then nobody in the league can say theyre better at drafting olineman than Dallas.

jwitten82

Reaction score
dude.

Tyler is *barely* all pro

The other guys haven’t event put on a helmet with a star.

I’m really happy with the oline focus this draft and I like the selections, but let’s not get carried away.
Thats why i said "How crazy would it be", matter of fact i think it would almost be unheard of, but they certainly have the potential

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Im not talking this season either, but in one or two more seasons. In 2014-2019 seasons we had 3 all pros in T. Smith, Frederick, and Martin, and we consistently had a top oline. I think Martin will play 2 more seasons and hang it up.

But how crazy would it be if Guyton and Beebe turn into all pros within the next two seasons? Tyler was second team all pro last season, if the other two do the same, then nobody in the league can say theyre better at drafting olineman than Dallas.
:facepalm:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
If you talk all time Cowboys OL, Tyron at LT, Allen at LG, Frederick at Center, Martin at RG, Pre injury Erik Williams at RT.

Tyler Smith fetches water.

Hopefully Smith, Beebe, and Guyton change that.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
They're great prospects, but for now, that's all they are. Of course we want them to become elite players, and they certainly have the tools to do it...but you start throwing words around like all-pro, those wishes start to become expectations. Let's see how they develop. Hopefully you can say "I told you so". Until then, let's say we support them and enjoy watching them develop, ya?

Flamma

Reaction score

Don't jinx us. It's what everyone wants, but no one talks about it yet.

Proof

Reaction score
dude.

Tyler is *barely* all pro

The other guys haven’t event put on a helmet with a star.

I’m really happy with the oline focus this draft and I like the selections, but let’s not get carried away.
no he’s not barely. he’s an all pro. lol what?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I think we are just hoping they become starters…..

Kwyn

Reaction score
How is someone “barely” an all pro?

Lolololol
It’s someone who was borderline? Where there is a significant argument that the recognition wasn’t a sure fire designation?

He’s good, but I think people get carried away.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If you talk all time Cowboys OL, Tyron at LT, Allen at LG, Frederick at Center, Martin at RG, Pre injury Erik Williams at RT.

Tyler Smith fetches water.

Hopefully Smith, Beebe, and Guyton change that.
Alright - if we are going to talk o-line, I’m down for it.

OT - Rayfield Wright - Erik Williams (OM T Smith)
OG - Larry Allen - Z Martin
OC - Mark Stepnoski (OM T Fred)

Just wanted to ensure Rayfield got some credit :)

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s someone who was borderline? Where there is a significant argument that the recognition wasn’t a sure fire designation?
Who, with any credibility whatsoever, said Tyler Smith’s All-Pro honors were borderline and there is a sure fire argument against his recognition?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Alright - if we are going to talk o-line, I’m down for it.

OT - Rayfield Wright - Erik Williams (OM T Smith)
OG - Larry Allen - Z Martin
OC - Mark Stepnoski (OM T Fred)

Just wanted to ensure Rayfield got some credit :)
Tyron and Travis were better.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Remind me again of our achievements with those 3 "All Pros" as you called them.