3 all pros on the offensive line again?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Remind me again of our achievements with those 3 "All Pros" as you called them.
Nothing, i said in another thread, that our problems run deeper, but it would still be crazy if these players turned into all pros

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s someone who was borderline? Where there is a significant argument that the recognition wasn’t a sure fire designation?

He’s good, but I think people get carried away.
He made 2nd Team All Pro, like Dak. So I'm with ya on this one.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Im not talking this season either, but in one or two more seasons. In 2014-2019 seasons we had 3 all pros in T. Smith, Frederick, and Martin, and we consistently had a top oline. I think Martin will play 2 more seasons and hang it up.

But how crazy would it be if Guyton and Beebe turn into all pros within the next two seasons? Tyler was second team all pro last season, if the other two do the same, then nobody in the league can say theyre better at drafting olineman than Dallas.
We need 5.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Fans like this is why it’s so easy to resell Dak year after year

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im not talking this season either, but in one or two more seasons. In 2014-2019 seasons we had 3 all pros in T. Smith, Frederick, and Martin, and we consistently had a top oline. I think Martin will play 2 more seasons and hang it up.

But how crazy would it be if Guyton and Beebe turn into all pros within the next two seasons? Tyler was second team all pro last season, if the other two do the same, then nobody in the league can say theyre better at drafting olineman than Dallas.
This would be great, But I will be happy if they are top 10 in pass pro and still a top 10 in run blocking as a team. And not a PFF ranking, but a good teams know they're running and can't stop it, ranking.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
From all reports, Beebee seems like great value in the 3rd. Not as much pre-draft upside as the OC who went in the 1st, but seems like a high floor guy who can be a solid starter right away.

But everybody was begging for us not to draft Guyton. Now everybody loves him. There’s a good chance we’re very weak out OT with Steele and a rookie Guyton.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Every single team in the league is hoping the guys they just picked will become AllPros.

Beebee is not an All Pro kind of guy, but he's safe and a sure bet to hopefully be an average starter one day.

Guyton COULD become a perennial AllPro. Or, he could be out of the league in 4 years if he doeant get stromger.

But sure....why stop there, what if every single player we drafted, AND got as UDFA, becomes either a Hall Of Famer or AllPro? Answer: it would be good for Dallas if that happened. #Deep Analysis

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was second team all pro. Thats barlely for instance.

Think before you "lololol" and make yourself look like a 12 year old dumbo.
I will ask again.

Who, with any credibility whatsoever, said Tyler Smith’s All-Pro honors were borderline and there is a sure fire argument against his recognition?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats why i said "How crazy would it be", matter of fact i think it would almost be unheard of, but they certainly have the potential
Good for you! Being positive is not a good thing around here.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
In 2025 the OL should be:

LT - Guyton
LG- Smith
C- Beebe
RG- Bass
RT - Steele

That’s 2 first rounders, a 3rd rounder and 2 UDFA’s. Perfect allocation of resources IMO