3 FA Targets at DT

Gambit

Reaction score
Sky Steele looks at 3 possible DT FA signings, a good show. I'll link it here for ya to watch but of these 3 who would you like?

Raekwon Davis
A'Shawn Robinson
Daquan Jones

Keep in mind they likely will not be spending what it takes to get a Chris Jones or DJ Reader.

I like A'Shawn. Had a career year last year with Giants. Davis is interesting too at 26, if he comes in gets coached up and shows out he could be a good longer piece addition to the rotation.

John813

Reaction score
Raekwon was a tough one to figure out in Miami.

First year he looked like a potential stud in the making.
Then just on and off play.
To me, Davis would be best a depth/competition signing. Not someone you pay to be a starter/handle a lot of the snaps.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

To me, Davis would be best a depth/competition signing. Not someone you pay to be a starter/handle a lot of the snaps.
Thats kind of how his college career was too. Big time pass rusher one year and potential top 10 pick, then unproductive and drops to the late 2nd

Gambit

Reaction score

PFF Projects contract for him at 2 years 3.75 Average with 4.5 mil guaranteed. Bring back Hankins he is a rotational piece who fits Zimmer size history for DT's.

Carson

Reaction score
Maurice Hurst is a name to remember.

Another player who has ties to Zimmer is James Lynch