3 fave athletes all-time across all sports

Hardline

Reaction score
???????????????

Really?

Lol.

Pray tell me where in your post or the article does it say anything about the player having to be a Mavs player? We were supposed to name your 3 favorite athletes across all sports, who they played for has nothing to do with it....
I told you why he is excluded from mine.
I don't have any interest in rooting for any athlete that doesn't play for a team I don't root for.
Unless the player is a Cowboy, Ranger, Maverick, Stars,or Longhorn
I have no rooting interest.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I told you why he is excluded from mine.
I don't have any interest in rooting for any athlete that doesn't play for a team I don't root for.
Unless the player is a Cowboy, Ranger, Maverick, Stars,or Longhorn
I have no rooting interest.

Understood, but if you'd said that in your original post, I wouldn't have said what I said.

Nothing wrong with rooting solely for your home town or home state teams players, I can appreciate that...

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I saw the title of this thread, my thoughts immediately turned to who I enjoyed watching the most

Nolan Ryan - Just a machine, a fiery competitor and an inspiration to weekend warriors everywhere.

Hakeem Olajuwan - Power and grace. Plus, I was acquainted with his family in Nigeria

Roger Staubach - never say die attitude.

visionary

Reaction score
1. Mohammed Ali (any list that does not have him is biased)

2. Michael Jordan

3. Emmitt Smith: the life and soul of the 90s Cowboys

pete026

Reaction score
Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski - first favorite player in the first sport I played.

Chuck Howley - Second favorite Cowboy player. First was Bob Hayes but changed to Chuck when I started playing linebacker in midget football.

Tony Alva - favorite skateboarder who heavily influenced my pool and vert style skating in the 70s. Still have one of the original "Alva" boards.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Surprised no one listed Tiger Woods... Up until the time his wife went after him with 9-iron, Tiger was the most intimidating player I've ever seen...especially on Sunday.