3 first rounders, 1 third rounder, 2 starters for Wilson

Flamma

Reaction score
Possibly, but if your Seattle and you trade Wilson you are obviously rebuilding. If I can get 40 million over in my first season of the rebuild, thats not a bad option. I actually dont know why teams dont use that strategy more often.

Yeah, that would be exactly the time to do it. Add in all those extra picks and they're in an ideal rebuild situation.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I seriously don't know what these teams think they are going to accomplish with a trade like that because it's a terrible football decision.

Patrick Mahomes is probably the only QB you could get away with doing a trade like that for because of his youth because that is going to set your team back bigtime.
:laugh::laugh:

Seahawks are a 4-12 team that Wilson keeps 12-4.

:facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I seriously don't know what these teams think they are going to accomplish with a trade like that because it's a terrible football decision.

Patrick Mahomes is probably the only QB you could get away with doing a trade like that for because of his youth because that is going to set your team back bigtime.
Rams haven't had a pick since 2016.....hasn't really hurt them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh:

Seahawks are a 4-12 team that Wilson keeps 12-4.

:facepalm:

What on earth would make you respond to my post with a crap post like this?

I’m factoring in the lack of resources Chicago would have to upgrade the team or did that bit escape you?

Kwyn

Reaction score
ESPN is just reporting that Chicago offered Seattle that package for Wilson and Seattle turned it down.

Would you have taken the deal or kept Wilson?
seahawks are suckers

according to CZ posters, with that haul from the Bears you are guaranteed to get the next Mahomes, Donald and Ramsey with a Honey Badger and Tyreek Hill with the later round picks

FLWarpigrpig

Reaction score
This smells like a an "honest effort" to get better for your organization and fans. Chicago knows Seattle really can't take the cap hit. So it allows them to say "look we really tried, oh well let's get ready for the new season with what we got." Go Team

DandyDon52

Reaction score
ESPN is just reporting that Chicago offered Seattle that package for Wilson and Seattle turned it down.

Seattle should have taken that deal, and chicago was stupid to offer that much.

Adreme

Reaction score

I mean it sounds high, but it actually makes some sense. If you are trying to find a franchise QB, then you are looking at, on average, 3 first round picks. Wilson is better than a regular franchise QB, and is somewhat cheap for the next 3 years, so that also boosts the price. When you think of it that way, it’s actually a bargain.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

And how many times have reporters said or written something that was absolutely not true? I very seriously doubt anyone who had first hand knowledge of any trade discussions would go public with what was offered and turned down. There would be those that would criticize both sides. The bears for offering that much and Seattle for not accepting all those picks and players.

ghst187

Reaction score
If the starters we send are Jaylon Smith and Connor Williams....

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

I think the Rams/PHI types give them confidence to go nuts. They have and still are competitive even after spending so much; PHI not so much but really in this division I wouldn't be surprised if they win it if Hurts is any kind of player.

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score
If I'm Seattle I turn that down too. They play in a better division than ours, and still made the playoffs. They've less holes to fill to get where they need to go.