30 Years

Cowboys93

Reaction score
30 years of living and I’ve never consciously witnessed this team do anything of substance. Doesn’t matter who the coach, QB, or whoever the pieces are interchangeable but the results are ultimately the same. I’d love more than anything to see this team do something special just once in my life, but I feel like it’s just a curse in the form of a gift. The gift that keeps on giving. No real point to this, just totally dejected once they manage to pull me in again for the umpteenth time

BigD16

Reaction score
30 years of living and I’ve never consciously witnessed this team do anything of substance. Doesn’t matter who the coach, QB, or whoever the pieces are interchangeable but the results are ultimately the same. I’d love more than anything to see this team do something special just once in my life, but I feel like it’s just a curse in the form of a gift. The gift that keeps on giving. No real point to this, just totally dejected once they manage to pull me in again for the umpteenth time
Just wait until the playoffs for the real gut wrenching stuff

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
The Jones Family is a curse on this organization. Jerry is clearly disliked and even hated by NFL leadership and that will not change.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Ha ha!!!!! Soon jerry will be 0-35 if it wasnt for jimmy...

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Just turned 59 I'll definitely will die before they win anything. If you would of told 30 year old they would never win again I would of laugh my head off
Even joke franchises like the Jaguars have stumbled into a conference championship game. It’s almost like you’d have to do this on purpose if you’re going off probability

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
Even joke franchises like the Jaguars have stumbled into a conference championship game. It’s almost like you’d have to do this on purpose if you’re going off probability
It’s because Jerry is a micromanager. He doesn’t believe in hiring a leader and letting that person do his job well. Jerry hangs with the players and wants to be their buddy. He’s a rotten owner.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I don't know how you younger fella handle it. I've seen all but 1 SB win so I'm good but still want more.
I know how younger people handle loses because I remember how it felt as a youngster. But to see this team always come up short, in the fashion they always do has to be gut wrenching for you guys.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
younger people are fine. As long as there is "flash" and "eyeballs", they're good. Being winners isnt important as much as the hype you generate