#31 Micah Pellerin?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
he got roached once, but he also held his ground often too.

will be watching to see if he just had a good night, or is a good player, this pre-season.

hlh_8728

Reaction score
I thought he looked pretty bad out there in coverage and didn't tackle well either. One thing we know about this new D is that the CBs MUST tackle well.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Already on my cut sheet. Doesn't have the sauce Dallas needs.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Thanks to #31, for a little while last night, I thought I was watching Terence Newman in a Cowboy uniform deja vu all over again.:eek:

Third or fourth and goal from the 5 yard line, let's play 7 yards off the WR. Yeah, I really miss those days.

erod

Reaction score
Pellerin has been here a while, folks. Most of last year.

He had a decent night. Good coverage except for one ball.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
thought he was terrible. poor tackling, poor coverage(too many thinking that cos he nearly made a pick he was good in coverage).

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Meh...I wasn't impressed as I mentioned last night. To me he looked average in coverage, and his tackling wasn't all that good. The pass interference penalty didn't help.

FiveRings

Reaction score
No way he makes the team, especially when we have great talent and are looking to keep a max amount of players at TE and RB

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I thought he played okay for most of the game. He did let a WR run him out of the play on an outside run. He probably should have left his man and set the edge.

cbow44

Reaction score
I thought he played horrible too. He made one play, the interception out of bounds. Other than that he was toast all night.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
B.W. Webb will make him look like yesterday's news. Pellerin had more poor moments than good ones.

coult44

Reaction score
he got roached once, but he also held his ground often too.

will be watching to see if he just had a good night, or is a good player, this pre-season.

That guy didn't deserve a ticket back to Dallas. He was being ripped so bad in the chat room that I felt bad for him. Dude couldn't start on most good high school teams...