#31 Micah Pellerin?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
speaking of clever that fell way short of clever....

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Translation, Pellerin's tape is what it is.

I don't think that is the right quote for what you wanted to say, but regardless.. his "tape" could be interpreted in a number of different ways.

3 HC's in the NFL could watch it and come away with 3 different ideas about his play.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
some have an insatiable desire to just rag on people and do their best to sound clever at their expense.

well they sound like something, but clever isn't it.

Well, there's that and then there are people that are just stupid. Incurably stupid.

JayBout2

Reaction score
I don't think that is the right quote for what you wanted to say, but regardless.. his "tape" could be interpreted in a number of different ways. 3 HC's in the NFL could watch it and come away with 3 different ideas about his play.

Okay. You made your point; you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But when it comes to ripping a guy's play just for the fun of it without any basis in fact, that crosses the line in my book.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Okay. You made your point; you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But when it comes to ripping a guy's play just for the fun of it without any basis in fact, that crosses the line in my book.

I don't understand how you think other people are ripping his play based on nothing. They are doing the EXACT same thing you are.

They watched the same plays you did.. just because they don't agree with your assessment of how he played doesn't mean they are ripping him for no reason.

JayBout2

Reaction score
I don't understand how you think other people are ripping his play based on nothing. They are doing the EXACT same thing you are.
They watched the same plays you did.. just because they don't agree with your assessment of how he played doesn't mean they are ripping him for no reason.

Matters a difference if they agree with me. Lively debate however need be based on something other than baseless opinion.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
so far the rage against him is that the chat room tore him up.

wow. people looking for instant gratification can't see potential.

i'm not saying he'll be all pro. i'm saying the dude can play. if you didn't know about him days before the game, then maybe saying he sucks after 1/5th of a reseason is just a bit...

stupid.

sacase

Reaction score
i thought for a guy i never heard of, he made me want to see more of him. i realize that's not a popular view here, but that really only solidifies my own. :)

You are not alone. I agree with you. I think he could be a very solid player as he was around the ball all night. It was like the bounce just wasn't going his way so to speak. You can work with someone like that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You are not alone. I agree with you. I think he could be a very solid player as he was around the ball all night. It was like the bounce just wasn't going his way so to speak. You can work with someone like that.

he made some mistakes, but he was in every play. i could be dead wrong, and all the "haters" given stealthy reasons to dance..

but i wanna see more of this kid.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Matters a difference if they agree with me. Lively debate however need be based on something other than baseless opinion.

Saying that the people that disagree with you aren't basing their opinion on anything of substance is unrealistic and just nonsense.. carry on.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
he made some mistakes, but he was in every play. i could be dead wrong, and all the "haters" given stealthy reasons to dance..

My take on the kid is that he wasn't any worse than Wilcox. Give him a chance.

JayBout2

Reaction score

I recently stumbled on an interesting article on another Dallas Cowboy fan site, Blogging the Boys.
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012...ng-playmaking-defensive-backs-for-the-cowboys
According to that article, Micah Pellerin's DB PRODUCTION RATIO (INTERCEPTIONS + PASS BREAKUPS + FORCED FUMBLES) / NUMBER OF GAMES PLAYED
was the highest of the Cornerbacks eligible for the 2012 NFL Draft.
In his senior season, Pellerin was tied for First in the nation at the FCS level with 19 total passes defended (15 passes defended and four interceptions); Pellerin ranked Fourth in nation at the FCS with 16 total passes defended his junior season. Pellerin led the MEAC in passes defended in both his senior and junior seasons. Matt Johnson, JJ Wilcox and Jakar Hamilton all played collegiately at the FCS level.