31 sacks since Wade took over

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
What does this mean for Brian Stewart? ADIOS BRIAN STEWART!! hehe well, at least adios to your DC paycheck.

If Garrett can shore up his playcalling, philips takes the d from the getgo, this team can look so much better next year

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2494489 said:
What does this mean for Brian Stewart? ADIOS BRIAN STEWART!! hehe well, at least adios to your DC paycheck.

If Garrett can shore up his playcalling, philips takes the d from the getgo, this team can look so much better next year
Why? Clearly whatever is in place right now is working. Do we now fire people just for the sake of firing them?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;2493608 said:
In the seven games since Wade took over calling the defense, we have 31 sacks. Over 16 games, that'd be 71 sacks.

Unreal.

Brian Stewart is stealing right now. He should give a portion of his game check back every week til we can jettison him at the end of the season. Wade has been raking since he took over the D.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;2494389 said:
and thats skewed by one bad half vs the Giants.

This is the best defense in football right now.

I wouldn't go that far... yet.

They way they've been playing though, they're definitely in the top 3.

MONT17

Reaction score
its like TC on the bench all year... just imagine! This team would be fighting 4 the division if they played like this all year!!!

Now that TC is lighting it up lets get Doug Free in for Proctor and we will roll into the playoffs!

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
MONT17;2495046 said:
its like TC on the bench all year... just imagine! This team would be fighting 4 the division if they played like this all year!!!

Now that TC is lighting it up lets get Doug Free in for Proctor and we will roll into the playoffs!

Doug Free went in to college as a TE and has always been seen as a quick pass blocking LT, but not much of a run blocker. I don't think he'd be very good as a G. I want to know why McQ can't get in there though. I thought he was going to switch to guard anyways but didn't because of depth concerns at OT?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile;2493660 said:
We lead the NFL in QB sacks by 6 after tonight.

Love it.

Ware took the lead in the NFL. DPOY.

Mr. Ware is 4 away from breaking Mr Strahan's record. Tis a pity we dont play the jets ;)

RoadRunner

Reaction score
the kid 05;2495175 said:
Mr. Ware is 4 away from breaking Mr Strahan's record. Tis a pity we dont play the jets ;)

Favre would not take a dive against the Cowboys. Against any other team yes, but not against Dallas.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
the kid 05;2495175 said:

Man, if he gets a couple against the Ravens and we go into that final game with him only down 2 sacks, that's going to be a nailbiter with everyone holding their breath with every defensive play. Wow. What a game that will be.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wades defense have saved the season this far, now if only we had a new LG..

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
This is what I've been waiting for. We finally are starting to look like the dominating D's he had in San Diego. Which honestly I was expecting since the day he started. But I guess better late than never.

How much would this have helped us in last year's playoffs though? Just unreal how long it took for Wade to take over. With Jason running the offense, what exactly was he doing last year besides just standing around and doing press conferences? Lol.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2495185 said:
Favre would not take a dive against the Cowboys. Against any other team yes, but not against Dallas.

He may would... he said the Cowboys are his favorite team...

Too bad we can't find out... ;)

Thomas82

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2493671 said:
Wow. 8 sacks tonight. 19 on the season for Ware. Wow.

I want to see him with at least 23 by the end of the season.