31st ranked offense

Legend

Reaction score
Tony Romo always had great receivers and tight ends.

Give Dak, Antonio Brown and Tavon Austin, Beasley, and maybe the TEs will all improve.

Zeke will have a little more space to operate; improving his production as well.

Triplets won 70% of the games they played together and lost 50% or more of the games when anyone of them did not play.

Legend

Reaction score

Give Dak, Antonio Brown and Tavon Austin, Beasley, and maybe the TEs will all improve.

Zeke will have a little more space to operate; improving his production as well.

Triplets won 70% of the games they played together and lost 50% or more of the games when anyone of them did not play.
How do you feel about y'alls perceived Bell/Brown problems? Just curious

Just like the problems the Cowboys experienced with Charles Haley and Michael Irvin in regards to Brown.

Brown puts up the numbers to deal with his attitude. Plus with the Cowboys culture he would not be penalized as long as he continues producing on the field.

I do not agree with Bell’s stance. I believe his play will drop off once he signs the large contract. Bell reminds me of Dez when he was whining for his new contract.

Wizarus

Reaction score

No he hasn't, he just made alot of them look good.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
People who think Romo always had good receivers need to look at these stat lines:

Laurent Robinson
Year before Romo: 74 targets, 34 receptions, 344 yards, 10.1 yards per reception, 2 touchdowns, 19 first downs.
With Romo: 81 targets, 54 receptions, 858 yards, 15.9 yards per reception, 11 touchdowns, 36 first downs.
After Romo: 43 targets, 24 receptions, 252 yards, 10.5 yards per reception, 0 touchdowns, 8 first downs.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Just minor problems made completely insignificant when viewed relative to the massive problems on the other side of the ball.
Expecting a lot of points tonight?

Whenever I do I feel like the games are always 17-13 lol.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
What STILL surprises me, is that there are still fans and people who belive in this garbage for a franchise.

Nothing will ever change -EVER- as long as the Jones own the Cowboys
What we need is for some women to step forward claiming Jerry molested them. I am sure there are plenty to choose from. Then by the grace of God, Goodell will finally be able to force Jones out as an NFL owner. This is our best scenario. It is just as possible as winning a Superbowl.

kento40

Reaction score
People who think Romo always had good receivers need to look at these stat lines:

Laurent Robinson
Year before Romo: 74 targets, 34 receptions, 344 yards, 10.1 yards per reception, 2 touchdowns, 19 first downs.
With Romo: 81 targets, 54 receptions, 858 yards, 15.9 yards per reception, 11 touchdowns, 36 first downs.
After Romo: 43 targets, 24 receptions, 252 yards, 10.5 yards per reception, 0 touchdowns, 8 first downs.

Shhh, this doesn't fit the narrative. I still remember when Miles Austin was the #1 receiver on the team, but yeah, Romo always had great receivers. Anything to protect the garbage we have at QB now.

pansophy

Reaction score
Get used to it. Our passing game shows no sign of getting better with just a host of dudes playing at TE and WR. Eight in the box is a common theme.

And this coaching staff continuing to try and make Dak a pocket passer defies all logic. Either one of two things need to change: draft a pocket passer a la Aikman or get a new staff.
Stephen Jones is the one who wants Dak to be a pocket passer -- history suggests this is the right call.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Shhh, this doesn't fit the narrative. I still remember when Miles Austin was the #1 receiver on the team, but yeah, Romo always had great receivers. Anything to protect the garbage we have at QB now.

Romo made Austin into an all-pro and turned Patrick Crayton into a decent receiver...

Romo made Owens look like he was in his 20s again at age 33-35... Dez Bryant can't run routes, but Romo was turning him into a hall of fame receiver... Terry Glenn made a huge comeback with Romo...