Signed by Cowboys 3rd Round Pick Nahshon Wright signed

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Cowboys (and NFL?) don’t sign documents digitally these days? Last two offers I put in for a house were digital. At work, we went to all digital signatures probably 5 years ago or so.

Looking forward to seeing him play. He gave a lot of credit to family. Seems like a good person.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Kind of looks like he is in a Residence Inn or Marriott hotel. I haven’t traveled any in the last 18 months so I am rusty on my hotel identification. Looking forward to the business trips that piled up and staying in hotels. I always liked staying in hotels for some reason.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Would be ironic the most criticized pick from fans and analysts ends up being the best pick

Yes, it would be ironic and hilarious. Of course, those who criticized the pick will just say ‘could have had him in round 6’ even if he succeeds. Well, truth be told, Pats could have had waited until the 7th round to pick Brady based on their thorough draft research and crystal balls.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of looks like he is in a Residence Inn or Marriott hotel. I haven’t traveled any in the last 18 months so I am rusty on my hotel identification. Looking forward to the business trips that piled up and staying in hotels. I always liked staying in hotels for some reason.

If not by Marriott, then somewhere else. Probably where ever they are staying in Oxnard.