3wr 4wr sets

waldoputty

Reaction score
are we finally going to get some cooper/gallup/austin/cobb sets with zeke?
multiple wrs can play in slot, rac, outside and run the jet sweep
everyone except austin can run block but he can run the jetsweep providing misdirection for zeke in the oppo direction

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
everyone except austin can run block but he can run the jetsweep providing misdirection for zeke in the oppo direction

Witten coming back makes 4 WR sets less likely.

I think Austin should make the field more in our base in the slot as jetsweep/fakejetsweep/deepthreat. He's a very good complement to Zeke.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Few teams use 4 WRs very often, but 3 is more common, and despite what some Cowboy fans claim, is not unusual for the Cowboys. I expect Moore to be more creative, but they aren't going to a spread offense.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'd like to see more single set back 1 TE formations with Dak under center play action. Freeze the LBs for a second.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
i really wish witten stayed in the booth

It wasn't an exciting pickup. But think what we would have likely done instead. It would have been the low budget vote who you hope the young guys beat out. Think Carroll at CB. Witten is likely better than we would have signed.

And I just got his jersey a couple of years ago. Nice to see it get back on the active roster. And I'll enjoy watching his continued climb up the all time receiving yards leaders. Gotta keep him ahead of Gates too.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i think spread, zeke in backfield, motion, no huddle would be good for dak

Similar to what the Rams do. Wr pre snap motion, then handoff or fake to Zeke based on keys. The key is using the same players, same formation and run different plays so the defense has to read multiple keys and not just personnel group.

GMO415

Reaction score
I hope to see us go 5 Wide..
6fe793ff0c918512f76a289dc1fd6838-original.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or maybe we should just tank!! Lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I hear Moore is working on having five receivers in the game at the same time lining up as linemen and he's going to put Smith, Collins, Martin and Frederick out wide. That's genius-level thinking right there.