Twitter: 4 and 88 Back in Action

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
We were the highest scoring team in the NFL last season. We’ve lost two playoff games under Dak where we scored 30 or more points. I’m certainly not expecting a shutout but don’t allow the opponent to score TDs on every damn drive. Make a stand and force them to kick an FG or get them off the field on third down so they can’t drive the ball down our throats all day. The last time we played Cleveland they rushed over 300 yards and that was without Nick Chubb for most of the game.
So we also lost all games against contenders when the defense stood their ground, post- and regular season. So that's that.

You guys really need to end that narrative of a lonesome Dak fighting against defeat all on his own. He sucked just like everyone else in those games. With the minor difference that I expect more from my leader.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
That hasn't won a damn thing in the post season. Why are people happy about that?
Because if you have a good QB and a good receiver it improves your chances of winning games and there is an opportunity to improve on the previous season.

Those positions are big keys to winning. If you don’t have good players, or you lose players at those positions, it decreases your chances of both having a good team and improving on the last season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Wow....that ball was placed perfect. We have not seen that very much in preseason.
I still cant get over how some fans were pimping Lance as the next great thing and Dak should be his backup this year.....................just totally delusional

starfan1

Reaction score
Didn't gb pull some of the starters? They took their foot off the gas.
that game was crazy. The whole team was terrible. The 1st interception should have been pass interference alexander turned cooks but I don't have a clue what he was looking at with the pick 6. literally no running game and a defense that couldn't stop anything. That blown coverage was inexcusable but Dan Quinn defenses has been exposed in post season before.

in reality the cowboys were exposed by green bay and many of us saw the flaws in this team and knew they weren't getting anywhere significant in the playoffs. Green Bay just did us a favor and sent us before detroit came in and schooled us the next week. We were fortunate to beat them the first time

Im hopeful this year is different but Im not real optimistic that run game will be improved.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that game was crazy. The whole team was terrible. The 1st interception should have been pass interference alexander turned cooks but I don't have a clue what he was looking at with the pick 6. literally no running game and a defense that couldn't stop anything. That blown coverage was inexcusable but Dan Quinn defenses has been exposed in post season before.

in reality the cowboys were exposed by green bay and many of us saw the flaws in this team and knew they weren't getting anywhere significant in the playoffs. Green Bay just did us a favor and sent us before detroit came in and schooled us the next week. We were fortunate to beat them the first time

Im hopeful this year is different but Im not real optimistic that run game will be improved.
I don't think I've been that heart-broken since Jackie Smith. :laugh: ?

Not even that we lost, as if that isn't bad. The way we did it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Didn't gb pull some of the starters? They took their foot off the gas.
All that happened, and it was quite early in the game. But the stans keep ignoring that fact and focus on the garbage time stats Dak was able to pile up and try to tell everyone Dak played a great game and to only blame the defense for the loss.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All that happened, and it was quite early in the game. But the stans keep ignoring that fact and focus on the garbage time stats Dak was able to pile up and try to tell everyone Dak played a great game and to only blame the defense for the loss.
He fought back. That’s all that matters. It’s funny though yall say GB sat starters but I don’t remember guys like Lawrence or Micah dominating these backups..