4 and out - nearly impossible to do

XXLMike

Reaction score
3:20 left - 2 minute warning in your pocket.

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak should have been pick 6’d on the first throw / then he throws a duck out of bounds followed by a high risk - like under 4% chance of competing to a diminutive Turpin - good pass but you’re asking a circus basket catch with tip toe room - where’s the middle slant ? Where’s the creative middle screen ?
Ferguson ? ( overrated btw )
And finally for his last act throwing a prayer to a backup WR with 4 catches career wise to his name.

Key takeaway - CD the stat padder couldn’t get open - nowhere to be found !

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over

triplets_93

Reaction score

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak should have been pick 6’d on the first throw / then he throws a duck out of bounds followed by a high risk - like under 4% chance of competing to a diminutive Turpin - good pass but you’re asking a circus basket catch with tip toe room - where’s the middle slant ? Where’s the creative middle screen ?
And finally for his last act throwing a prayer to a backup WR with 4 catches career wise to his name.

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
I'd like to see overhead film of that series, so I can see everyone on the field, to see who was, and was not able to get open. And maybe a professional sports analyst to break that all down for me. If this analyst video comes out, please someone send me the link.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
Dude that pass to Turpin was an absolute dime. He didn't need no circus catch to make that. NFL receivers make that catch 99 out of 100 times. The ball fell out of the sky right into his hands. Criticize Dak away for all the other things that went wrong in that game but that pass was great. At some point we need to ask the other guys on the team to do their jobs too. Especially the offensive line.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dude that pass to Turpin was an absolute dime. He didn't need no circus catch to make that. NFL receivers make that catch 99 out of 100 times. The ball fell out of the sky right into his hands. Criticize Dak away for all the other things that went wrong in that game but that pass was great. At some point we need to ask the other guys on the team to do their jobs too. Especially the offensive line.
Agree.

Now, I don't agree w/ the call at all, but the pass was good. Need a taller WR, might've helped.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
is that before or after he caught it out of bounds

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Looked to me like it didn’t matter, his next step on his left foot was out of bounds. Circus catch or not.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

4 and out - nearly impossible to do​

200.gif

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
87 is overrated

Chasing6

Reaction score

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
Every team is going to neutralize CD in that situation with the game on the line.

So do you force it to him? Take a sack? Throw it away? What are our other weapons again???

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
His right foot wasn't going to land in bounds even if he had pulled it in. That's not an easy catch to make, and the decision to try that throw given the circumstances wasn't a good one.
1st down: should've been intercepted, game over.
2nd down: bad pass to an open guy if I remember right.
3rd down: high risk pass over two defenders to a shorter receiver skating the sideline
4th down: mid range pass to Brooks who wasn't open. Poor throw.

That's not even accounting for the fact that when our defense was getting pummeled in the 3rd, the offense was going 3 and out every single drive. Fact of the matter is the defense gifted the ball back to the offense with plenty of time to work with, and 4 passing plays later, the 9ers had the ball back. I'd say the team did enough to win and in the end, QB1 let them down.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His right foot wasn't going to land in bounds even if he had pulled it in. That's not an easy catch to make, and the decision to try that throw given the circumstances wasn't a good one.
1st down: should've been intercepted, game over.
2nd down: bad pass to an open guy if I remember right.
3rd down: high risk pass over two defenders to a shorter receiver skating the sideline
4th down: mid range pass to Brooks who wasn't open. Poor throw.

That's not even accounting for the fact that when our defense was getting pummeled in the 3rd, the offense was going 3 and out every single drive. Fact of the matter is the defense gifted the ball back to the offense with plenty of time to work with, and 4 passing plays later, the 9ers had the ball back. I'd say the team did enough to win and in the end, QB1 let them down.
I just said that to someone lol, people are acting as if Turp would have caught it in bounds, at least 1 foot would have been out, wouldn't have really mattered anyways

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
People dont realize how much this hurts the defense

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Agree.

Now, I don't agree w/ the call at all, but the pass was good. Need a taller WR, might've helped.
Nope.. the ball hit him in the hands. It really could not have been thrown much better. At the risk of sounding immodest I would have caught that ball. Hell Turpin probably usually catches it. Maybe the moment was too big for him? I don't know but the DB never made any contact with the ball or him as the ball came in. Dak couldn't have run down and handed it to him any better.