4 and out - nearly impossible to do

glimmerman

Reaction score
Crazy they didn’t throw the flag on that 4th down pass. Looked a lot to me like he was hit way early.

CWR

Reaction score
I'd like to see overhead film of that series, so I can see everyone on the field, to see who was, and was not able to get open. And maybe a professional sports analyst to break that all down for me. If this analyst video comes out, please someone send me the link.
Yup, you can't assign blame properly until you actually see the routes and who was or wasn't open.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Don't send Turpin deep in that situation, he is too small, he is in disadvantage, you send a leaper in that situation, no Gallup anymore, but maybe Tolbert?

Turp ran a rout the drive before... a cut in the middle of the field, much better fit for his speed. Look at what SF did to our safeties with Kittle's speed.

Besides that, no creativity in the playcalling, just throwing it out there for something to happen which almost did on the first Dak throw.

I remember Romo and Dunbar used to thrive in these situations, when defenses took away TO and Witt.

We have no one that can run a quick out or a screen in this team?

morat1959

Reaction score
3:20 left - 2 minute warning in your pocket.

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak should have been pick 6’d on the first throw / then he throws a duck out of bounds followed by a high risk - like under 4% chance of competing to a diminutive Turpin - good pass but you’re asking a circus basket catch with tip toe room - where’s the middle slant ? Where’s the creative middle screen ?
Ferguson ? ( overrated btw )
And finally for his last act throwing a prayer to a backup WR with 4 catches career wise to his name.

Key takeaway - CD the stat padder couldn’t get open - nowhere to be found !

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
All great points but if the truth be told, our seasons have been over before they ever started for a very long time.

morat1959

Reaction score
May sound like an excuse for Dak on this board.......but we're asking our QB to do a lot with very little......last in redzone action, last in rushing, only one WR that gets schemed against. We are a bad team and if many can only suggest Dak, they simply can't handle the truth. Have no problem with Dak being critiqued and he deserves such. And if people can tell me a current NFL QB could do something favorable and consistent with this offensive roster, it's play, and coaching......call him a Miracle Worker.

Taking a similar page from the former TB Bucs coach......the late John McKay......if someone were to ask about the offense......Simply say it's offensive. Youngsters......google John McKay.
You really love you some Dak. What about the last 9 years?

morat1959

Reaction score
Romo isn't going 4 and out. He may still throw a game ending pick but fans felt we had a chance with him down one score with the ball.

Doesn't feel that way with Dak.
I do agree Romo was better than Dak but it’s a sad state of affairs when we’re comparing average to below average.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I do agree Romo was better than Dak but it’s a sad state of affairs when we’re comparing average to below average.
Romo was much above average to anyone with football knowledge
Dak is too WHEN he is on.
AVERAGE is Dime Daniels and Geno and company.
below average is those like Richardson and Watson

morat1959

Reaction score
Romo was much above average to anyone with football knowledge
Dak is too WHEN he is on.
AVERAGE is Dime Daniels and Geno and company.
below average is those like Richardson and Watson
You have the bar set too low.

Cmac

Reaction score
You really love you some Dak. What about the last 9 years?
To the contrary......pulling him for it like I am for everyone on the team and critical in kind for bad play......just not going dismiss others or exonerate them or overlook team dysfunction. Not gonna happen. As for 9 years......where you been for 13 seasons of Tony Romo too......which equates to 22 years. Guess we're talking the same......highest paid and letdowns to go with it. We've been dysfunctional and with letdowns that just don't simply start or end with Dak.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
3:20 left - 2 minute warning in your pocket.

No TO’s fine

88 nowhere to be found

Dak should have been pick 6’d on the first throw / then he throws a duck out of bounds followed by a high risk - like under 4% chance of competing to a diminutive Turpin - good pass but you’re asking a circus basket catch with tip toe room - where’s the middle slant ? Where’s the creative middle screen ?
Ferguson ? ( overrated btw )
And finally for his last act throwing a prayer to a backup WR with 4 catches career wise to his name.

Key takeaway - CD the stat padder couldn’t get open - nowhere to be found !

Dak sucks

McCarthy too

Season over
THANK YOU!

gtb1943

Reaction score
To the contrary......pulling him for it like I am for everyone on the team and critical in kind for bad play......just not going dismiss others or exonerate them or overlook team dysfunction. Not gonna happen. As for 9 years......where you been for 13 seasons of Tony Romo too......which equates to 22 years. Guess we're talking the same......highest paid and letdowns to go with it. We've been dysfunctional and with letdowns that just don't simply start or end with Dak.
2006-2016 is not 13 years dude so clearly you are not someone to take seriously

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dude that pass to Turpin was an absolute dime. He didn't need no circus catch to make that. NFL receivers make that catch 99 out of 100 times. The ball fell out of the sky right into his hands. Criticize Dak away for all the other things that went wrong in that game but that pass was great. At some point we need to ask the other guys on the team to do their jobs too. Especially the offensive line.
I agree. That one was on the receiver. When it rains it pours.