4 Teams showing intrest in Schulters including

Lord Sun

Reaction score
Hostile said:
He's 30. Right now, he may be our best possible solution at FS. The question is, how much will he want?

I'd say something in the region of $6.5m over three years, with a $2m signing bonus. Affordable, but a tad risky, given his health. But Dallas has one of the best medical / training teams in the NFL. IF they clear him, he instantly becomes Option 1. Due to his salary, yes, but he'd only be getting such a salary IF he is believed to be of sufficient talent and healthy enough to warrant it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Lord Sun said:
I'd say something in the region of $6.5m over three years, with a $2m signing bonus. Affordable, but a tad risky, given his health. But Dallas has one of the best medical / training teams in the NFL. IF they clear him, he instantly becomes Option 1. Due to his salary, yes, but he'd only be getting such a salary IF he is believed to be of sufficient talent and healthy enough to warrant it.
I think the potential reward outweighs the potential risk if those numbers are close. I'd do it for that price.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Getting Schulters can only help us, but the question is how much money is he going to want. If we did get him I think we could be much more sure about our FS position and he would compete with Reese for the starting job