4 Xmas Tickets versus Eagles Available

Strong

Reaction score
I posted this in the Tailgate Zone a few days ago, but figured I would repost, since I still haven't sold the four tickets. Thanks to those who have inquired about selling less than 4, but I'd like to sell the full set.

"I just found out that I will not be going home for Christmas, and I have four (4) nice tickets to the 12/25 Cowboys-Eagles Game in Section 125, Row 19. Let me know if you are interested.

I've listed them on Stubhub (a CZ sponsor, I believe), but would prefer to sell them at a bit of a discount to a fellow Zoner.

I went to the pre-Romo game in Philly earlier this year. This game means even more. My loss could be your gain."

Strong.

:starspin

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
great stub hub.

I expect to see eagles fans sitting in those seats now.

Thanks alot.

JSP21

Redneck Daddy
Reaction score
Send me a PM of how much u want the whole set for and Ill see what I can do ;)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
theebs;1245797 said:
great stub hub.

I expect to see eagles fans sitting in those seats now.

Thanks alot.

Sheesh, the guy just wants his money back and even said he would sell at a discount to a Zoner.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1245901 said:
why dont you buy them, theebs?

I am already a season ticket holder and I have two Season tickets.

Any reason I would need more?

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
theebs;1246789 said:
I am already a season ticket holder and I have two Season tickets.

Any reason I would need more?

to keep them out of the Eagles hands for those Cowboys who must spend Christmas with their families.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1246827 said:
to keep them out of the Eagles hands for those Cowboys who must spend Christmas with their families.

In that case why dont YOU buy them? I have already done my part.

I know any available tickets will go to eagles fans this week, that is the nature of stub hub and ebay tickets.

It drives me nuts that season ticket holders in lower levels sell their seats to out of town fans for profit. The biggest bit of sorryness there is.

And as far as people spending time with their families I get that. I wish this game was saturday. However we have had this date since April, so it is no suprise.

and again you guys are jumping me, trying to make me look like a jerk and you are missing the point, because of ebay and stub hub there are other teams fans in the stadium at a large rate and eagles fans will spend that extra money for this weeks game, I know the local cowboys fan wont. It drives me nuts, so it is an indictment on the locals not this guy.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
theebs;1246955 said:

I know any available tickets will go to eagles fans this week, that is the nature of stub hub and ebay tickets.

It drives me nuts that season ticket holders in lower levels sell their seats to out of town fans for profit. The biggest bit of sorryness there is.

And as far as people spending time with their families I get that. I wish this game was saturday. However we have had this date since April, so it is no suprise.

and again you guys are jumping me, trying to make me look like a jerk and you are missing the point, because of ebay and stub hub there are other teams fans in the stadium at a large rate and eagles fans will spend that extra money for this weeks game, I know the local cowboys fan wont. It drives me nuts, so it is an indictment on the locals not this guy.

I already have my seats and I wasnt the one taking jabs at Strong for selling his tickets. But you are right about stubhub and ebay being a gateway for Eagles fans to buy tickets. I don't blame stubhub and ebay, however. I blame the Dallas Cowboys. If Jerry Jones sent down a mandate to every season ticket holder stating, "scalping is not allowed," it would decrease drastically. Look what George Steinbrenner is doing with the Yankees. If Yankees season ticket holders are caught selling their tickets on stubhub they will lose their season tickets forever. I think that is a very powerful message to send. Besides, you have ticket brokers in Dallas who have hundreds of season tickets that go up on stubhub every game. The system needs to change in order for the fan's purchasing behavior to change. Dont blame the little guy like Strong who can't attend a Christmas Day game. Write to Jerry and tell him to take action. I already let him know how I felt about the garbage that attended the game from New Orleans.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1247086 said:
I already have my seats and I wasnt the one taking jabs at Strong for selling his tickets. But you are right about stubhub and ebay being a gateway for Eagles fans to buy tickets. I don't blame stubhub and ebay, however. I blame the Dallas Cowboys. If Jerry Jones sent down a mandate to every season ticket holder stating, "scalping is not allowed," it would decrease drastically. Look what George Steinbrenner is doing with the Yankees. If Yankees season ticket holders are caught selling their tickets on stubhub they will lose their season tickets forever. I think that is a very powerful message to send. Besides, you have ticket brokers in Dallas who have hundreds of season tickets that go up on stubhub every game. The system needs to change in order for the fan's purchasing behavior to change. Dont blame the little guy like Strong who can't attend a Christmas Day game. Write to Jerry and tell him to take action. I already let him know how I felt about the garbage that attended the game from New Orleans.

Again, I am not attacking him. I am mad that I already know the outcome of what will happen to those seats on ebay. Like I said, eagles fans will spend the money and travel realizing how big of a game this is. Meanwhile most of the fans in this city will be on their couch waiting to buy tickets or go to the home playoff game that we wont have if we dont win this game.

Drives me crazy. Also by the way I called and talked to some of the people in the offices on the monday after the saints game too, my complaint was about the ushers and lack of security. The saints fans were absolutely classless, I will never forget that stuff. between the onsides and the saints fans, I hope they dont win a game again this year.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
theebs;1247113 said:
Again, I am not attacking him. I am mad that I already know the outcome of what will happen to those seats on ebay. Like I said, eagles fans will spend the money and travel realizing how big of a game this is. Meanwhile most of the fans in this city will be on their couch waiting to buy tickets or go to the home playoff game that we wont have if we dont win this game.

Drives me crazy. Also by the way I called and talked to some of the people in the offices on the monday after the saints game too, my complaint was about the ushers and lack of security. The saints fans were absolutely classless, I will never forget that stuff. between the onsides and the saints fans, I hope they dont win a game again this year.

The security was absolutely worthless at the Saints game. And I'm not talking about the guys in the yellow jackets that have "S E C U R I T Y" written on the front. I'm talking about the police in full black uniforms with pistols in their holsters who did abolsutely nothing to correct the issue.

clayelder

Reaction score
I am a LONG-TIME Cowboy fan currently living in Philthy and surrounded by obnoxious Iggle relatives... I would love to buy at least 2 of the tix to take my Dad to the game. If you still have them, send me an e-mail (cdelder@chdmeridian.com) telling me how much you want for them and anything else (e.g. seat numbers, is there a parking pass, etc.) Thanks!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
yep. We had people asking us to sit down while we were standing up cheering for the dallas defense. The guy who asked us to sit down was in a cowboys jersey? Frigging idiot. He left in the third quarter. The 16 year old female usher insisted that we sit down, while new orleans had the ball, I told her to go get security and they never came. WOrthless.

In the second half We had saints fans running up and screaming in our face, unprovoked, and then twirling umbrellas in our face, unprovoked. They were straight from the gutter, and I have a perception of the saints fan now exactly like the eagles fan.

I wish this city would wake up and understand the importance of this game and get some excitment. There will be a number of eagles fans in the stadium. they will be obnoxious, rude and will cause fights, win or lose. it happens every year. They look for trouble the second they get out of their car. If I have to sit through another new orleans situation, fan wise, I am going to get crazy. My friend with me was ready to kill someone the night of the saints game because of the way they acted.

The ushers leave and go home at halftime and there is never security. So the saints fans did some nonsense that blew me away, I thought the eagle fan was the lowest of the low but the saints fans pulled that one out. now we get the eagles, I wish it was all blue and silver like it should be.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
look how many tickets are on ebay for this game...
http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

now look at stub hub
http://www.stubhub.com/dallas-cowboys-tickets/?event_id=280438

My question is why? Greedy people selling tickets for profit.

Most of these tickets will end up in eagles fans hands. And for those of us that actually do love this team and the game will have to sit in Texas stadium while we get taunted, yelled at and generally harrassed by eagles fans.

Its wrong. I mean 1672 seats available on stub hub...give me a break

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
theebs you are right on man. I came so close to getting tickets to the Saints game, instead i got some for the Detriot game. I can’t see how any Cowboy fan can sell their tickets to the opponent.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
theebs;1247290 said:
look how many tickets are on ebay for this game...
http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

now look at stub hub
http://www.stubhub.com/dallas-cowboys-tickets/?event_id=280438

My question is why? Greedy people selling tickets for profit.

Most of these tickets will end up in eagles fans hands. And for those of us that actually do love this team and the game will have to sit in Texas stadium while we get taunted, yelled at and generally harrassed by eagles fans.

Its wrong. I mean 1672 seats available on stub hub...give me a break

Why? 1) Christmas Day. 2) Scalpers with no interest in football, let alone the Cowboys, purchased tickets in droves at the beginning of the year and sell to the highest bidder. Scalping needs to be banned. 3) Cowboys fans outside the Dallas-Fort Worth area are bigger supporters than the wine-and-cheese crowds that usually attend the game. The notion that the Cowboys have a string of sellouts is complete B.S. Jerry buys whatever tickets are left the day or so before the TV blackout deadline and dumps them somewhere. This is why I'm in favor of cloning. If theebs, me, and the real die hard season ticket holders can clone ourselves say 10,000 times, Texas Stadium would be an ***-kicking venue on game day.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1247504 said:
Why? 1) Christmas Day. 2) Scalpers with no interest in football, let alone the Cowboys, purchased tickets in droves at the beginning of the year and sell to the highest bidder. Scalping needs to be banned. 3) Cowboys fans outside the Dallas-Fort Worth area are bigger supporters than the wine-and-cheese crowds that usually attend the game. The notion that the Cowboys have a string of sellouts is complete B.S. Jerry buys whatever tickets are left the day or so before the TV blackout deadline and dumps them somewhere. This is why I'm in favor of cloning. If theebs, me, and the real die hard season ticket holders can clone ourselves say 10,000 times, Texas Stadium would be an ***-kicking venue on game day.

I agree scalping in the lots is one thing, but doing it on the internet in an organized matter is ridiculous. I agree that anyone caught scalping their season tickets should lose their season tickets. Stub hub and the rest need to be taught a lesson.

As far as cloning goes, you wouldnt want to make society any more dumb so dont clone me!!

I get the passion I believe because of where I am from, central ny. big place for sports, baseball especially. Passionate people. THat is why you dont see 5000 jets or dolphins fans in rich stadium when they play the bills.

I wish it were that way here. In a city of 5 million where football is said to be king, there is no excuse for the avalability of tickets.

dallasgirl12

Reaction score
Strong;1245378 said:
I posted this in the Tailgate Zone a few days ago, but figured I would repost, since I still haven't sold the four tickets. Thanks to those who have inquired about selling less than 4, but I'd like to sell the full set.

"I just found out that I will not be going home for Christmas, and I have four (4) nice tickets to the 12/25 Cowboys-Eagles Game in Section 125, Row 19. Let me know if you are interested.

I've listed them on Stubhub (a CZ sponsor, I believe), but would prefer to sell them at a bit of a discount to a fellow Zoner.

I went to the pre-Romo game in Philly earlier this year. This game means even more. My loss could be your gain."

Strong.

:starspin

Should you change your mind on splitting the tickets up, let me know. I already have my tickets, but I have a couple of friends looking to maybe go. Of course it would really depend on the price too.

neosapien23

Reaction score
theebs;1246955 said:

Thats not necessarily the case. I tried to sell three tickets to that game on Ebay and couldn't even get the three hundred dollars I paid for the tickets.
The tickets were valued at $88 but my brothers and I paid $100 each for them. I tried to sell them on ebay but no one would bid on the tickets. They are on section 13, row 10, seats 5-7. I was just trying to recoup my money because my younger brother and I are moving and could have used the extra money. I had one of my friends place a bid to stimulate buyers, but he ended up buying the tickets. I had to pay him back his money (just really paying myself with my own money) and now have a 14 dollar service fee from Ebay. The tickets are harder to sell than you would think.