45-17

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1740268 said:
That would be running up the score.;)

I hope we do. I would hate for the message we are about to send to be misinterpret. NFC East belongs to us no ands if's or buts

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
This eagles fan will act same as skins fans. They come here to talk crap and when they lose, they won't show up.

juck

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740164 said:
Your post is good for a laugh.

the moles are all coming out,where is ur buddy talon?we missed u guys where have u been all these weeks?:D

Dallyjake

Reaction score
I would love this score to be true...I will be there Sunday night. I love going to other teams home field and kickin some tail. The Philly boo birds will come out in full force and leave before the 4th quarter is done if we are up big.

Sal Palantonio thinks the Birds will win this game. He says they "own" the Cowboys. He stated that this Eagles D has not allowed over 21 points the entire season. He thinks Jim Johnson will confuse Romo and he will play like he did in Buffalo with at least 3 turnovers. I want Sal to eat a big steaming pile of crow.

This hurdle must be jumped for the Cowboys to be considered 4real. I have to admit that we do play like crap against Philly in Philly. McNabb gave us one a few years ago when they dominated the clock with the run game. Williams pick 6 was sweet for the Cowboys that night.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740169 said:
Only halfway through the season. You don't want to get your hopes up like last year. Remember that?...ouch

This isn't last year.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740169 said:
Only halfway through the season. You don't want to get your hopes up like last year. Remember that?...ouch

How many teams did Dallas put 30+ points on last year? This isnt last years team, the offense is much more explosive, even without Glenn and the defense is improved with Spencer, Hamlin and Phillips. Plus the offensive line is stable for the first time this decade.

That said I doubt Dallas puts up 45 in Philly, 35 is more likely.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1740306 said:
I hope we do. I would hate for the message we are about to send to be misinterpret. NFC East belongs to us no ands if's or buts

I'm with ya, but can you imagine the groaning that would take place on this forum? I can hear it now. Manny would consider us classless.:D

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;1740506 said:
I'm with ya, but can you imagine the groaning that would take place on this forum? I can hear it now. Manny would consider us classless.:D

As long as we put up the 45 respectfully, it will be ok. There are apparently unwritten rules for how to do this sort of thing. DTown-Radio has a copy of them that his high school coach wrote down for him. PM him and he can tell you at what point to stop cheering when Dallas scores, but I think 45 is still ok depending upon the quarter and how the Eagles are feeling about it at the time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
two of our touchdowns will not be scored by the offense...

one by a kick or punt return.....not clear which one yet or by whom.

one by either int. or fumble return.

i also see witten , barber, terrell and sam hurd having huge games.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lane;1741131 said:
two of our touchdowns will not be scored by the offense...

one by a kick or punt return.....not clear which one yet or by whom.

one by either int. or fumble return.

i also see witten , barber, terrell and sam hurd having huge games.
you're crazy if you think were gonna whoop them that bad in philly

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740169 said:

To bad Garcia is not here to bail you out again. Funny how the team sucked with McNabb, played great with Garcia, and now sucks again with McNabb.

Coincidence????:laugh2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740164 said:
Your post is good for a laugh.

Where you been Timbo?

Your boy McPuke needs to get his head checked with all of this "divsion goes through Philly" crap.

Talking smack at 3-4 about how yall are the team to beat is semi-********:D

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1741137 said:

you damn right i'm crazy.

i'm also brave.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1741306 said:
like your trophy case, and head coach!
What's going to happen to you once JJ is no longer on the team? Will you migrate with him?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
45-17 is a bit much, but I could see us being up two scores when the game is over.

27-17 possibly?

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;1741327 said:
45-17 is a bit much, but I could see us being up two scores when the game is over.

27-17 possibly?

Yeah-let's get real. NFCE matchups are a blood-bath. Remember 2 years ago when the Eagles lost McNabb/Westbrook/TO(got kicked off), they nonetheless gave the Giants and Skins a scare, despite having a putrid Mike McMahon under center and a 4th round draft bust in Ryan Moats at RB.

I feel confident, but I wouldn't bet on anything.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1741137 said:

crazy, maybe

ballsy yes for sure