45-17

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Timbo2st;1740169 said:
Only halfway through the season. You don't want to get your hopes up like last year. Remember that?...ouch

Somethin' tells me you aren't gonna last long around here junior.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lane;1740161 said:
we are going to inflict serious damage to the eagles.

I could go for a "New England type run 'em up" type of game....

Your score works. Dallas 45 - Eagles 17

newlander

Reaction score
anyone rooting for 5 losers like the Phillies, Eagles, Notre Lame, the 69er's and the Flyers has no credibility talking smack in here. My god man ALL the Philly teams collectively have never won anything of consequence really. Sure, a Stanley cup 30 years ago, an NBA title almost 30 years ago, NO super bowl trophies, and that won't change regardless of Sunday night's game. Philly pretty much sucks in everything: as a city, and in all pro sports too. If it wasn't for the Liberty Bell no one would know that stink hole even exists. It might just be the most irrelevant city in the U.S. next to
Detroit.;)

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
newlander;1741635 said:
anyone rooting for 5 losers like the Phillies, Eagles, Notre Lame, the 69er's and the Flyers has no credibility talking smack in here. My god man ALL the Philly teams collectively have never won anything of consequence really. Sure, a Stanley cup 30 years ago, an NBA title almost 30 years ago, NO super bowl trophies, and that won't change regardless of Sunday night's game. Philly pretty much sucks in everything: as a city, and in all pro sports too. If it wasn't for the Liberty Bell no one would know that stink hole even exists. It might just be the most irrelevant city in the U.S. next to
Detroit.;)
Don't bother, timbo2 won't show up to respond, unless his team wins.

newlander

Reaction score
because they'll lose 4 out of 6 even if they do beat us, because that's what they always do in recent years. They consider it a successfull season if they beat us, whereas we don't consider it a successfull season unless we win the Super Bowl. THAT'S the difference, and tomorrow night's game wont' change
that one bit. BTW: Dallas 27 Eagirls 20.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When oh when is TNew going to take it to the house? I know he did on a punt once, but as a CB, he has yet to do the deed. At least he had that 70 yard return against Buffalo, but, once again, I can't wait to see TNew TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE!!!

Reaction score
Man Dallas really had a good chance to take it all the way, Newman needs stick em on his hands! :bang2:

Nice prediction!

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1745326 said:
When oh when is TNew going to take it to the house? I know he did on a punt once, but as a CB, he has yet to do the deed. At least he had that 70 yard return against Buffalo, but, once again, I can't wait to see TNew TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE!!!

...that will get him noticed for the Pro Bowl. He needs to focus on sealing the deal when given a chance. A few ints for TDs will always end up on highlight reels and thereby the consciousness of the NFL football fan.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1745508 said:
Who is laughing?

I am... and I cant stop :laugh2:

Lane... you just about nailed it.... if we wanted to it would have been exactly 45-17.... we just didnt "patriot them" LOL