49er fans at the stadium

cowboyz

Reaction score
Did fans already give up on the season?

Or was it a chance to pay for their season tickets?

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Wanted to take the family for the 10 hour drive to the game. But the ticket prices were outrageous. Looks like allot of the season ticket holders were more in to recouping some funds then cheering on the Boys.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Truly pathetic
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/2014/09/san-francisco-49ers-fans-take-over-att-stadium.html/

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Wanted to take the family for the 10 hour drive to the game. But the ticket prices were outrageous. Looks like allot of the season ticket holders were more in to recouping some funds then cheering on the Boys.

If you had season tix and could double or triple your money by selling to fans for other teams, would you go to the game and sit there like you're on a road trip at an away game?

SlwSVT

Reaction score
If you had season tix and could double or triple your money by selling to fans for other teams, would you go to the game and sit there like you're on a road trip at an away game?

If I had season tickets, then making money back like an investment would not be my prority for a sporting event. I would not have season tickets if I had to make money back on them. A true fan is there to root on there home team, why you would not want to support your team against a top team is pretty stupid. I like what the Seahawks fan's do. They basically have a system where they do not sell tickets to fans of the opposing team coming in.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
If I had season tickets, then making money back like an investment would not be my prority for a sporting event. I would not have seasong tickets if I had to make money back on them. A true fan is fan, why you would not want to support your team against a top team is pretty stupid. I like what the Seahawks fan's do. They basically have a system where they do not sell tickets to fans of the opposing team coming in.

Its a lot of money to buy season tix. Look at the product. Look at Jerry's priorities. I cant blame the season ticket holders. If the owner and GM doesnt care, what point is there for fans to care?