49ers are a bad matchup

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m in your house, my friend. Bring nothing but respect and hope for great banter!
Would love to have you here all week, just so we can pick your brain on all your insider info on SF so we can directly communicate all relevant advantageous info to Jerry.

49ers_Faithful

Reaction score
Welcome to Cowboyszone .... we hate you already
How do you feel about the game? I gotta tell you, the way our secondary played this year worries me with your WRs, but I’m hoping our pass rush will be in Dak’s face all day.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How do you feel about the game? I gotta tell you, the way our secondary played this year worries me with your WRs, but I’m hoping our pass rush will be in Dak’s face all day.
Well, you need to start a thread on that,, it would be huge.
But I would be glad to start commenting now,,
SF is the hot team that earned their way into post season play.
Dallas is a team that has been eratic lately, but if they play their complete game, they can beat anyone post season.
SF has some serious run game, and they lean on it.
We have a few players also that should concern SF.
I know its a very vague response, and why I suggest just to throw up your very first thread and start this the right way.
No need to hijack this thread.
You will earn forum cred

49ers_Faithful

Reaction score
Well, you need to start a thread on that,, it would be huge.
But I would be glad to start commenting now,,
SF is the hot team that earned their way into post season play.
Dallas is a team that has been eratic lately, but if they play their complete game, they can beat anyone post season.
SF has some serious run game, and they lean on it.
We have a few players also that should concern SF.
I know its a very vague response, and why I suggest just to throw up your very first thread and start this the right way.
No need to hijack this thread.
You will earn forum cred
My bad. Thought I was in a thread for that. Our forums may have different rules. I’ve traveled here from ***NOT-ALLOWED***.com, and I think many more Niners fans will travel to your place for the game. The faithful do travel well.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
My bad. Thought I was in a thread for that. Our forums may have different rules. I’ve traveled here from ***NOT-ALLOWED***.com, and I think many more Niners fans will travel to your place for the game. The faithful do travel well.
We are used to it,,, cheese and whine

Swagger

Reaction score
Hello Cowboys zone. Hope you are all as excited for this game as I am. I was in high school during our battles through the 90’s, so couldn’t be happier to renew one of the great league rivalries.

That all being said, think your team is gonna be in for a long day Sunday. Niners running game has yet to meet a defense it doesn’t run over. After having Emmitt run through us all those years, I’m so happy we get the chance to return the favor!
Hey there
What are your thoughts on the game?
I think it will be mega close and a one possession game. Amazing game you played against the Rams - obliterated their o line in the second half and Jimmy G came up good imo played way better than his box score stats

mmohican29

Reaction score
Hey there
What are your thoughts on the game?
I think it will be mega close and a one possession game. Amazing game you played against the Rams - obliterated their o line in the second half and Jimmy G came up good imo played way better than his box score stats

Maybe you two should take this to DM's. I feel a potential connection here.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I would hope so. I’ve hated Dallas since 1980, but aren’t you happy to have this rivalry back?

The last 3 games we beat your sorry *** team... was the rivalry back then?

I suspect it won't be after Sunday, when you vanish like your chicken **** fans always do after eating an L.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I would hope so. I’ve hated Dallas since 1980, but aren’t you happy to have this rivalry back?

Welcome aboard. I was hoping against hope to get San Fran as our wild card game, the reason being that I've never seen a Cowboys-49ers playoff game in my life. Agree that our rivalry was way overdue for renewal.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
They lean in the run. They’re great at it and we stuck at stopping it. They have a great tight end and we struggle at safety. It’ll force parsons to cover a lot.

The difference is that whilst the 49er's rely on the run they also have the worst (and injured) QB in the playoffs. Surely, Quinn is able to plot the scenario's .....even offering Garoppolo the risk of throwing in Diggs direction. I doubt very much we'll be playing Cover 2 and Neal, Wilson, Kearse will be heavily used.

At least we know where Garoppolo will be,......much prefer that than having Murray being chased by our pass rushers and making plays on the run (and with his legs).

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hope so! I watched that whole Rams game and they did say they have beaten the Rams now 6 straight.

Clearly Shanahan and Co. have a bead on McVey's systems.. Sometimes with divisional rivals they know each other so well nothing makes sense about their matchups. Obviously it'll be a little different facing the Cowboys.. The 49er pass rush is good but if my hunch is correct and Dak takes the bubble wrap off and starts to run it can negate a lot of that. I know it was 4 years ago but Dak and Zeke had their way with the 49ers the last time they faced them. If Zeke goes off against them again it's gonna be church early for them. Their secondary has no chance if they have to bring a safety down. In fact they don't really have much of a chance anyway if they don't get a lot of heat on Dak. Fortunately for them they absolute can. If the o-line is crap again, the running game will be crap again and Dak will be running for his life all day.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Bosa is disruptive. Collins needs to be on his game against him. They run a lot of games with him too. Won't surprise me to see him challenging the Center and LG on the Cowboys line with games/stunts, etc.

If we being honest Collins is no longer our best RT we need to sit his behind down and roll with Steele(omg I just threw up) but it's true. Collins plays like he could give 0 fcks about his job.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm looking at the other guys and I'm thinking the 49ers are probably our best chance to win the wild card round. Stop the run forced him to throw and see if Jimmy g can keep up with his hurt hand.