Twitter: 49ers beat writer: Cowboys-49ers matchup observations

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Make Purdy play from behind and keep him in 3rd and longs and we win easy.

If they jump out ahead and get their run game going we will lose.
Yep. I disagree with the poster who says we're where we left off last year.

Wrong, I think. We have a much stronger middle, and a much improved Micah Parsons. I expect a big game for him. If there was one game we need the Lion to show up to, it's this one.

Micah needs keep himself alert, and focus on bringing his beast out there.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I put up the equal ground they both are entering, instead of having to play up with implied doubt of a 'Cowboys fan.'

Now make up why this isn't relevant instead:

Through four weeks of the NFL season, DeMarcus Lawrence continues to be one of the best defenders in the game. He currently sits as the No. 2 graded defensive player (92.6) in the NFL behind Nick Bosa.

Against the Patriots, Lawrence had four pressures and one tackle but was much more than what his box score shows. He’s a player whose presence has a ripple effect on every play.

Lawrence beat a guard on an inside twist move, which forced Mac Jones out of the pocket and threw an incomplete pass. Lawrence is controlled chaos, while Micah Parsons is pure chaos. It’s what makes them a great one-two defensive end combination.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2023/10/6/23903407/dallas-cowboys-roster-power-rankings-patriots-dante-fowler-demarcus-lawrence :popcorn: :thumbdown:
Good to know, you old crazy coot. :muttley: