Twitter: 49ers/Cowboys moved to early game

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Next move should be to flex us to follow the National Cornhole Championships

Fastphilly

Reaction score
If 2020 couldn’t get any crazier, Cowboys get flexed out of prime time for the Cleveland Browns lol!!

cern

Reaction score
Brown's and giants moving up. Cowboys moving downward. Wise business decision.

ESisback

Reaction score
Let this sink in....we just got flexed out of a prime time game .....for the Cleveland Browns.

Just another sign that 2020 is the ultimate backwards, upside down, dumpster fire, asterisk-filled Bizarro World!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is the type of dwindling interest in the Cowboys popularity that ultimately could impact and sway Jethro.

Despite our lack of success this era the Cowboys have on the most part remained relevant and popular driving record revenue.

If this continues and impacted revenue it could sway Jethro ways.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is the type of dwindling interest in the Cowboys popularity that ultimately could impact and sway Jethro.

Despite our lack of success this era the Cowboys have on the most part remained relevant and popular driving record revenue.

If this continues and impacted revenue it could sway Jethro ways.
I think he desperately needed to get this last hire correct and I dont think he did.

He made yet another drunken emotional decision during the slumber party and here we are.

From here, he gets older and worse.

Will think he should hire all assistants himself, be more involved etc, meanwhile he morphs into late life Al Davis moreso every day.

Darius Heyward-Bey type picks before you know it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he desperately needed to get this last hire correct and I dont think he did.

He made yet another drunken emotional decision during the slumber party and here we are.

From here, he gets older and worse.

Will think he should hire all assistants himself, be more involved etc, meanwhile he morphs into late life Al Davis moreso every day.

Darius Heyward-Bey type picks before you know it.
:laugh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are the biggest ratings draw in the NFL, which is a phrase Jerry Jones often cites but the unthinkable happened when NBC pulled the Cowboys-Niners game from primetime in favor of Cleveland-New York Giants in Week 15. “No. 1 I think it’s a reflection of where we are right now as a football team,” Mike McCarthy said. “I mean, these are the types of things that I guess happen when you’re not successful. We’re disappointed (in the season), make no bones about it.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Praxit

Reaction score
The Cowboys are the biggest ratings draw in the NFL, which is a phrase Jerry Jones often cites but the unthinkable happened when NBC pulled the Cowboys-Niners game from primetime in favor of Cleveland-New York Giants in Week 15. “No. 1 I think it’s a reflection of where we are right now as a football team,” Mike McCarthy said. “I mean, these are the types of things that I guess happen when you’re not successful. We’re disappointed (in the season), make no bones about it.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
...maybe this will wake up Jerrah. He knows ratings = $$$$ Better think smarter.