**49ers/Giants Game Thread***

DBoys

Reaction score
I am going to start this thread because I think the 49ers will keep this game close.

DBoys

Reaction score
Anyone notice Bruce Thornton is starting for 49ers? I hated to lose him good CB.

DBoys

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
uh, yeah...right

David

One of us will eat crow today but the 49ers are a good run D and everything the Giants do hinge off Tiki.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Anyone notice Bruce Thornton is starting for 49ers? I hated to lose him good CB.

he's played pretty well for them since they got him..he's started a couple games now

I always liked him

David

jimmy4713

Reaction score
Thorton did not get cut for playing bad, the amount of defensive line talent created a numbers crunch. I think BP would have prefered to keep him.

DBoys

Reaction score
Another 49er run stuff now if the 49er offense can do something.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate the red on the Giants uni. Pretty ugly stuff indeed. What's up with that juggernaut that is the Giants offense. Only 3 pts in the 2nd qtr. Oh I see, they're in San Fran. Eli doesn't play well away from home.

DBoys

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Hate the red on the Giants uni. Pretty ugly stuff indeed. What's up with that juggernaut that is the Giants offense. Only 3 pts in the 2nd qtr. Oh I see, they're in San Fran. Eli doesn't play well away from home.

WG HAHAHAHAAH

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
the 49'ers have been very tough at home this year, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did beat the Giants who are bad on the road. Especially Eli

DBoys

Reaction score
I really like the 49er QB he has a nice arm with good touch.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DBoys said:
I really like the 49er QB he has a nice arm with good touch.
he's their most athletic QB and 4th on the depth chart. Will say alot if he beats the giants and their franchise boy.