**49ers/Giants Game Thread***

CowboysFan28

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate just looking at Eli Manning? Everytime I see his stupid face I want to punch him.

DBoys

Reaction score
Guys I don't think Shockey caught that ball it hit the ground and moved.

Anyone else see it?

That is not a catch!!!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
Does anyone else hate just looking at Eli Manning? Everytime I see his stupid face I want to punch him.
Haha same here. He looks like a moron every time they show his face

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2:

JDSmith

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Guys I don't think Shockey caught that ball it hit the ground and moved.

Anyone else see it?

That is not a catch!!!!

No catch, Giants got a gift on that one. There is no doubt that the ball hit the ground between his arms and moved to the point that he almost lost possession of it as he was rolling over.

JDSmith

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The refs blew that one, awful call

I could see them blowing the call, but how do you watch it in slow motion on instant replay and STILL get it wrong? That's why I have to admit that I sometimes wonder if the refs aren't on the take. They simply don't have any excuses for getting these calls wrong unless they are doing it on purpose.

DBoys

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I could see them blowing the call, but how do you watch it in slow motion on instant replay and STILL get it wrong? That's why I have to admit that I sometimes wonder if the refs aren't on the take. They simply don't have any excuses for getting these calls wrong unless they are doing it on purpose.

Brandon Lloyd is awesome!! He tormented Dallas.

DBoys

Reaction score
Another good play by Thornton 49er D needs to hold em get it back to the O. 49er O is starting to roll.

DBoys

Reaction score
WOW almost intercepted and almost fumbled I was coming out of my chair!!! Julian Peterson is a beast