49ers still adding guys to that defensive line

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Oh no it's a bunch of issues but DT play is a big factor and it's kind of silly to try to argue that we don't have issues at DT.
Nobody is arguing that.

It's stilly to think that Day is some sort of solution.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Seriously, but the Jonses don't believe in the trenches cause it's not flashy and they don't sell DT jerseys.

This team had so many options and chances but sat still. I'm thinking why is Gallimore on this team? Are they holding on to him at this point for comp pick next year after FA? He could've easily been upgraded.

Proof

Reaction score
He was right with that quote though. 90s cowboys had players who always wanted to get better, who HATED losing or poor performance, would NOT accept it(Irvin, Haley and Aikman in particular)…I don’t know if I see that winners mentality in this team.
yeah I agree. just dont like listening to gronk when he hasn’t had to deal with adversity

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
This team had so many options and chances but sat still. I'm thinking why is Gallimore on this team? Are they holding on to him at this point for comp pick next year after FA? He could've easily been upgraded.
A few years back I said we should've traded our 1st for Quennin Williams. He was still under his rookie deal and at the time the Jets probably would've went for it. Instead the Jones clan sat pat. People on here said I was nuts. Look at him now. SMH. We need help on the interior so bad, drafting won't help much cause according to these morons it takes 3 years for a DT to come into his own. Free agency in 2024 these guys need to be ultra aggressive and attack the market for a DT and a LB.

lostar2009

Reaction score
A few years back I said we should've traded our 1st for Quennin Williams. He was still under his rookie deal and at the time the Jets probably would've went for it. Instead the Jones clan sat pat. People on here said I was nuts. Look at him now. SMH. We need help on the interior so bad, drafting won't help much cause according to these morons it takes 3 years for a DT to come into his own. Free agency in 2024 these guys need to be ultra aggressive and attack the market for a DT and a LB.
True, but there were cheap upgrades available in FA for our LB and DT group. I'm not sure why Clark is still playing. But I heard the LB coach is very lame, possibly stumping his growth?