Twitter: 4th & Goal at the 1, season on the line, which 1 of 4 Cowboys RBs gets the ball?

Flamma

Reaction score
Any one of them as long as the D doesn't get penetration into the backfield. But I'd go with Emmitt or Dorsett because they can sometimes make something out of nothing.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Attended that game. Such a great run.

CWR

Reaction score
ES has too much heart to be denied. Zeke would probably taking a breather lol.

CWR

Reaction score
Marion Barber III

I was expecting him to be one of the options. His glory days were short lived so its easy to forget how brutal of a runner he was. Love me some MBIII

johneric8

Reaction score
My choice would be marion barber but he isn't on the list.. But, yeah smith for sure.

CWR

Reaction score
Who has the record for most rushing touchdowns?

But to be honest, the RB I would trust 4th and 1 with the game on the line and my job as HC it would be Marion "The Barbarian" Barber III in his prime...53 rushing TDs in 7 seasons.

Hell yeah, he was ridiculously physical. Dude put a limit on his own shelf life, but he loved to maul.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some of you are remembering Herschel differently than I am. He was big, but he was not a bruiser.

Walker was the best back of all of them. If he had played in the NFL and played behind Emmitts line, he would have broken every rushing record in the book.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Murray and Barber used to be great at picking up 1 yard too.