Who could we trade plus next year pick for a 4th round pick?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Sad thing is it sounds like they could have gotten a 4th (135) from the 49ers last night by trading from 87 to 94 and they still could have drafted the ND LB that no one was going to draft in the next 50 picks.

See who is on the board at 135 today who would have helped and see how you feel about it.
We could have the Niners 4th if we never traded for Trance.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Zeke, $3 million/ 1 year deal with some incentives. Basically what the Pats gave him.

He actually fell short 20 yards exactly of hitting $600k in extra incentives.
This is Jerry we are talking about. I see Jerry giving Zeke a 2 year, 10 million dollar deal with incentives because Jerry loves Zeke.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is Jerry we are talking about. I see Jerry giving Zeke a 2 year, 10 million dollar deal with incentives because Jerry loves Zeke.
Well he will need to create some cap space. So who is getting extended first?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s fair but to get a 4th next year it’s going to take a lot more than a cobbling of late round picks next year.
You can use a 2nd or 3rd. All those extra picks can be used to replace any your trade.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The easy and normal trade would be next year's 3rd for this year's 4th.

Not saying I would do it but that is the norm

Jipper

Reaction score
You can use a 2nd or 3rd. All those extra picks can be used to replace any your trade.
Are you saying you want to use a 2nd or 3rd next year to trade for a 4th this year? I guess I'm missing what you are getting at

conner01

Reaction score
Sounds like some combo of Zeke, Rico, and Deuce at the moment. At some point in the 5th or 6th round we'll probably draft someone and be excited about it.

But its crazy to me how they've done nothing to address it to this point.
There will be players cut and there are still a couple out there unsigned