Who could we trade plus next year pick for a 4th round pick?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss
LoL, you're just like that grumpy old grandpa sitting on a rocking chair with a blanket on his knees snarking useless one liners from that last corner of the room which make everyone in hearing range smile for a second and then go about their lives and back to ignoring the old fool.

Had your mashed potatoes yet?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MountaineerCowboy and pappy should get us something...
Time for another cocktail mate..................and you keep Pappy circulating in your mind daily as you might learn a thing or two about football and life.

McMicah

Reaction score
Honestly? Zack Martin. None of us want to admit, but he had a rough year last year and seemed to age a lot. With Beebe and Bass you can sort of afford to do something crazy like that if you wanted

You could also trade Lance. If they did something aggressive like trade Dak then Lance would’ve played, but now he’s just gonna sit there like a bump on a log in the final year of his deal

Flamma

Reaction score
Time for another cocktail mate..................and you keep Pappy circulating in your mind daily as you might learn a thing or two about football and life.
I think you're patient zero Pappy. You had a good eye when most didn't. Or wouldn't admit it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you're patient zero Pappy. You had a good eye when most didn't. Or wouldn't admit it.
Thank you for your kind comments but I wish I was wrong about # 4 as the Star above all.
It still amazes me the luck he had when 2 QB went down for him to start with a rookie Zeke and probably the most talented offense in the NFL in 2016.
Vodoo as even the injury worked in his favor (Pity factor) for him to get his last deal as he was 1-4 and stacking up garbage stats (What he does best) while we were losing.

JBS

Reaction score
Dak + 1st in 2025 might get you into the 4th rd

Motorola

Reaction score
Sounds like some combo of Zeke, Rico, and Deuce at the moment. At some point in the 5th or 6th round we'll probably draft someone and be excited about it.

But its crazy to me how they've done nothing to address it to this point.
They signed Royce Freeman early last week (April 16th).

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably getting 3 5th’s and a 6th in comp picks next year.

Possible a 2025 5th + 6th and 7th this year gets us a late 4th, but probably would have to give up a 2025 4th and this years 6th to get back into the 4th
How early in the 4th would either of those get. I think Jaylen Wright and Tez Walker would be worth it, but they are probably going in the top 10 of the 4th

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Zeke, $3 million/ 1 year deal with some incentives. Basically what the Pats gave him.

He actually fell short 20 yards exactly of hitting $600k in extra incentives.

Jipper

Reaction score
At this point I wouldn't trade any of next year's draft capital...if the rebuild goes as many of us think it will, we're goinf to need every single pick next year...