5 Days

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
capt.1031531275.cowboys_texans_htt105.jpg

Might this guy be an attention *****? Look at me. I'm a pretty show pony. :rolleyes:
showpony.jpg

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
A totally and completely meaningless smack around 18-0. At least your players did show how prepared they are to face a 5-11 team. Well you did have one guy do good against the Texans 3rd string D. To bad he couldn't find the end zone though.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Overalls said:
A totally and completely meaningless smack around 18-0. At least your players did show how prepared they are to face a 5-11 team. Well you did have one guy do good against the Texans 3rd string D. To bad he couldn't find the end zone though.

Alas....be proud of your preseason win :rolleyes:

The Texans defense did a fine job of killing good drives with turnovers at oppurtune times and the Dallas defense simply got caught off guard.

Congrats.

See you in the SB.........if Texans even makes the playoffs. ;)

TLW47

Reaction score
The Texans did play well.

The Cowboys played poorly.

The situation could reverse itself this weekend and it'll mean the same thing as this game. And that would be not much.

TEXANS84

Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v60/TxDavid/Dallas2004/TexansDallasScore.jpg :D

VirusX

Reaction score
*claps* Its glad to see the pride of the Texans show. Bringing the blitz in a preseason game and trying to win the game against the offense whom had to start over after the release of our starting QB. Im glad to see JJ chew up the yards to take him to the 4th most yardage in the NFL in preseason on 8 carries. And im glad to see larry allen pancake your 300+ lb DT :D

When we meet next year in the regular season we will see who laughs last. And dont forget we whooped your *** in the scrimage which I attended in SA last year. It was great to see the texans get monkey stomped.

*waves* Carry your Govenors Cup with pride for blitzing a 40 year old lol.

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I love it. A Cowboy fan making excuses for losing a preseason game. My QB is too old and your team sacked him. He could have gotten a boo boo. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Overalls said:
I love it. A Cowboy fan making excuses for losing a preseason game. My QB is too old and your team sacked him. He could have gotten a boo boo. :D
you know whats even funnier? texans talking smack over a preseason game...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
It's even funnier because they can; and you can't, even if you wanted to :D
Tell, me are the pats fans over at the emb talking smack? Cuz I regularily read there and it seems noone is trolloing...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Tell, me are the pats fans over at the emb talking smack? Cuz I regularily read there and it seems noone is trolloing...

I'm in and out of a few NFL team boards, so I get to read plenty of garbage from NE Fans, Giant Fans, Carolina Fans, and the ever present C'boy Fans.
It's all good, just healthy banter; that is until the regular season starts!

Anyway, I'm not a troll, nor am I a troll hater! Unless you are a trollogist, why would you even care about that. Right now, you'd better focus on those Tx'an Fans -- they are talking huge crap about the C'boys :D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Wow! Houston has a football team????

I just now noticed it. Good luck dudes - may you be like the Houston of old, many promises, many playoffs - total failure in the end...

InParcellsWetrust

Reaction score
Overalls said:

I wonder what excuses the Texans fans have now for losing 38-3 to the Steelers while Dallas wins against Oakland 21-20

sounds to me Houston has another fluke win added to there long list of many

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it. Here I am sitting at my desk when I notice an E-mail notification that some one replied to an old, dead thread about a game that happened over a week ago. Leave it to some one who claims that preseason doesn't matter to bring up a preseason game even after both teams have played another game. Yes little man, the Texans lost to Pittsburgh. We stunk up the place. There was basiclly no part of our game plan that worked. We looked like a kindergarden team playing against pros. There are no excuses for how poorly we played. Congrats on your win.
Now grow up and get over it. Preseason is preseason. Get on with your life and quit working yourself up over our first preseason game this year

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overalls said:
I couldn't believe it. Here I am sitting at my desk when I notice an E-mail notification that some one replied to an old, dead thread about a game that happened over a week ago. Leave it to some one who claims that preseason doesn't matter to bring up a preseason game even after both teams have played another game. Yes little man, the Texans lost to Pittsburgh. We stunk up the place. There was basiclly no part of our game plan that worked. We looked like a kindergarden team playing against pros. There are no excuses for how poorly we played. Congrats on your win.
Now grow up and get over it. Preseason is preseason. Get on with your life and quit working yourself up over our first preseason game this year

You have it set up to email you when someone responds to one of your posts...and then have the nerve to tell someone to get on with your life. :rolleyes: