5 things from the Giants loss

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is there any way we could just forfeit the game….just let you have the win…..that way no one gets injured and we could all rest up for the following week? We have a big game against Commanders and we could sure use the two weeks off.

I’d say we have a 1% chance of winning ….so why not take the day off and eat Turkey with our families? Not making excuses because you guys would probably win even if we were at full strength but I’m devastated by how many players we won’t have on the field Thursday. These are the guys I was hoping would be there playing but won’t be….

WanDale Robinson, WR
Kadarius Toney, WR (malcontent traded)
Evan Neal, OT
Xavier McKinney, S
Adoree Jackson, CB
Daniel Bellinger, TE
Ben Bredeson, OG
Jason Pinnock, S
JMoreau, CB (he might play)
Sterling Shepard, WR
Azeez Ojulari, Edge
Aaron Robinson, CB

Watching 6 guys go out yesterday pushed me over the edge. I’m at my lowest point today….I don’t even want to watch the game and probably won’t. I’ll tape it though just in case we do find a miracle.

On a more positive note, congrats on your big win v Minnesota. I don’t know how you guys lost to the Packers, but I guess anything could happen on any given Sunday….except Thanksgiving is not a Sunday.

Cowboys 41
Giants 13 (we score a garbage TD to make it close)

A humble Kumbaya….and today is my 70th birthday…..sigh….but don’t feel too sorry for me….I’m sure my beloved wife has a special present just for me….lol. God is still good….all the time!
K
Whoa, hold on there! This reminds me of the humble, "You guys are gonna destroy us." post we saw from a Packers fan last week. I'm not buying it! ;)...and Happy birthday, ya old codger! :thumbup:

erod

Reaction score

aikemirv

Reaction score
Is there any way we could just forfeit the game….just let you have the win…..that way no one gets injured and we could all rest up for the following week? We have a big game against Commanders and we could sure use the two weeks off.

I’d say we have a 1% chance of winning ….so why not take the day off and eat Turkey with our families? Not making excuses because you guys would probably win even if we were at full strength but I’m devastated by how many players we won’t have on the field Thursday. These are the guys I was hoping would be there playing but won’t be….

WanDale Robinson, WR
Evan Neal, OT
Xavier McKinney, S
Adoree Jackson, CB
Daniel Bellinger, TE
Ben Bredeson, OG
Jason Pinnock, S
Sterling Shepard, WR
Azeez Ojulari, Edge
Aaron Robinson, CB

Watching 6 guys go out yesterday pushed me over the edge. I’m at my lowest point today….I don’t even want to watch the game and probably won’t. I’ll tape it though just in case we do find a miracle.

On a more positive note, congrats on your big win v Minnesota. I don’t know how you guys lost to the Packers, but I guess anything could happen on any given Sunday….except Thanksgiving is not a Sunday.

Cowboys 41

A humble Kumbaya….and today is my 70th birthday…..sigh….but don’t feel too sorry for me….I’m sure my beloved wife has a special present just for me….lol. God is still good….all the time!
K
I want to save you guys to play Philly twice and get 1 win - thats all I ask!

erod

Reaction score

WanDale Robinson, WR
Evan Neal, OT
Xavier McKinney, S
Adoree Jackson, CB
Daniel Bellinger, TE
Ben Bredeson, OG
Jason Pinnock, S
Sterling Shepard, WR
Azeez Ojulari, Edge
Aaron Robinson, CB

Cowboys 41

K
It's just football, and every team goes through that from time to time.

You guys gotta make a decision on Daniel Jones, and I honestly don't know what I'd do on that. He's got something, but I'm not sure exactly what it is.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's just football, and every team goes through that from time to time.

You guys gotta make a decision on Daniel Jones, and I honestly don't know what I'd do on that. He's got something, but I'm not sure exactly what it is.
He's got a backup spot in Dallas, if he wants it!

links18

Reaction score

WanDale Robinson, WR
Evan Neal, OT
Xavier McKinney, S
Adoree Jackson, CB
Daniel Bellinger, TE
Ben Bredeson, OG
Jason Pinnock, S
Sterling Shepard, WR
Azeez Ojulari, Edge
Aaron Robinson, CB

Cowboys 41

K
Is this the reverse jinx thing you are doing?

blueblood70

Reaction score
We can beat them but don't expect a blowout.........for whatever reason, they always play the Cowboys close. More times than not a one-score win or loss....

https://twitter.com/Giants

https://www.giants.com/news/daniel-jones-saquon-barkley-adoree-jackson-wan-dale-robinson-lions-recap

5 things we learned from loss to Lions
Nov 20, 2022 at 04:35 PM
this is the hot take from me, one they will be upset and hungry to come beat us,

I know most dont want to say anything negative about our 40-3 loss, truly not much to say negatively,

However,

I think its bit premature stating we fixed the run game. The actual truth is the Vikings and their coach with all the toys they have on offense ie Thielen, Jefferson, Hockinson, and Cooks with pass happy Cousins, they simply were not patient enough to stick with run no matter what ( see Kellen Moore having this very issue many games), the teams we saw that were willing no matter the score or situation to keep running it is who exposed our d.

Cooks still had what 6YPC.. i realize at first, we did show we would try hard to stop the run and that's my point, they gave up where other teams did not,. they did NOT test us all game like the last 2-3 who were willing to do so.

the NYG with a mobile qb and SB will do that for 60 mins.they will see the error in their ways leaning on DJ to throw too much in yesterday's loss, SB had a bad production game, they will come out and run A LOT and we will BE a true test on whether or run defense woes are fixed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed. They took massive blows on the injury front yesterday. 5 starters went down including the #1 and #2 corners, their best guard in Feliciano, backup RT who was starting and their most explosive WR Robinson who was on crutches. Not a good week for a short week and having to travel as well.

With that being said, I know they will play well and focus on Saquan.

If we win this one as well, it would be massive. 8-3 with a long break followed by two more home games and 3 very winnable games.
yup SB and DJ will test that Run D early, often, and expect 60mins of our run defense being tested no matter the score,
much like the bears. eagles, and GB decided they would do, the Vikings were not as patient.

lukin2006

Reaction score
They only scored 18 at home to detroit. Detroits defence is not great. We should easily win…

JustChip

Reaction score

WanDale Robinson, WR
Evan Neal, OT
Xavier McKinney, S
Adoree Jackson, CB
Daniel Bellinger, TE
Ben Bredeson, OG
Jason Pinnock, S
Sterling Shepard, WR
Azeez Ojulari, Edge
Aaron Robinson, CB

Cowboys 41

K
Happy birthday.

JustChip

Reaction score
The G's are decimated with injuries right now. We are the more talented team even if healthy. If you are a top team who expects to contend, you destroy them in the first half then roll your backups for the second half. Don't give them hope & do everything you can to get out of the game healthy. What you should have done to GB.
I want to win and believe we will, but need the Giants to recover and be in contention after this game. They have 2 games with the Iggles and Dallas needs them to split those st worst.

JayFord

Reaction score
We're better at every position and should beat them easily

but

its thanksgiving and this is the time Dallas likes to make the fans sick