50 Execs, Coaches, Players rank the best RB's

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. Jimmy G is a good quarterback and they didn't win it with him. It depends on the Dak they got.

I think they win it with Dak. Not sure what you mean by "which Dak". Odd comment.

Niners are well coached and the rest of the team typically shows up. The problem for the Niners was JG in the 2nd half not being able to make a play. And of course they couldn't stop the Chiefs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re finally seeing the light, good to know.

Thank your lucky star that he is a Cowboy or else scoring TD would be a rare event!

P.S. You remember those 15 Quarters of str8 offense without 1 TD when Zeke was out?
Then again don't go there as your reality might explode!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Zeke stinks!!! :muttley:

feed-zeke-nfl-ranks-since-2016-1st-in-total-touches-60877013.png

Dak was 2nd in passing yards, he stinks right Mammi?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke wouldn't need 2 other RB's to combine for 130 yards...Its a reason why it was a committee...not because it works for them but because they aren't good as Zeke to do it lol.

When was the last time Zeke rushed for 130 yards? The niners smoke the Cowboys in average rushing per game.

Its not about one guy vs the other. Its about all of them vs one guy.

That's the whole RB by committee concept.

130 rushing yards is great. What did the great Zeke average per week? 84 yards?

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Do you think the Niners win the SB last year if they had Dak?
Hard to say taking the season in its entirety. Quite possibly.
That was JG's first year back from a full on ACL. Curious to see year 2.

Looking forward to seeing if/hoping that DALLAS wins a Super Bowl with Dak.

That's as far as I'll go.
:flagwave:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hard to say taking the season in its entirety. Quite possibly.
That was JG's first year back from a full on ACL. Curious to see year 2.

Looking forward to seeing if/hoping that DALLAS wins a Super Bowl with Dak.

That's as far as I'll go.
:flagwave:

I doubt they have the defense that the Niners did. Maybe the offense can be more dynamic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think they win it with Dak. Not sure what you mean by "which Dak". Odd comment.

Niners are well coached and the rest of the team typically shows up. The problem for the Niners was JG in the 2nd half not being able to make a play. And of course they couldn't stop the Chiefs.
It depends which 2019 Dak they got. Do they get the one that faced the Dolphins or the one who faced the Eagles in week 16? If they get Miami Dolphins Dak then yeah 49ers win. Why didn't the rely on that great running game of theirs if JG couldn't make a play?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When was the last time Zeke rushed for 130 yards? The niners smoke the Cowboys in average rushing per game.

Its not about one guy vs the other. Its about all of them vs one guy.

That's the whole RB by committee concept.

130 rushing yards is great. What did the great Zeke average per week? 84 yards?
He had 122 in Week 17....does that count?

aria

Reaction score
When did you say that?

The stats you picked to gauge him on does not say he's top 5 or 10 for that matter. Those stats you picked say he's 28th in some of them lol. So what do you mean "just like the stats I post"? You posted nothing top 10.

1) Post #76 of this thread

2) Sorry “just like the stats I post” was supposed to be in the paragraph below the one I posted it in, cut and paste error.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I'd personally flip Saquon and Henry.....but who in the hell had Zeke at 11th?

@aria I know it was you! You didn't tell me you were a coach player or exec....

The ages are crazy...Zeke has been in the league 4 years and he's just as young as them.

Christian is an awesome overall talent but pure running ability and talent he doesn’t deserve top 5.

Barkeley
Henry
Elliott

The rest could be jumbled in as you wish.

aria

Reaction score
Thank your lucky star that he is a Cowboy or else scoring TD would be a rare event!

P.S. You remember those 15 Quarters of str8 offense without 1 TD when Zeke was out?
Then again don't go there as your reality might explode!
Those quarters can easily be attributed to several other factors as well. I can cherry pick games from every season and come up with a reason they lost but they will never be zeke’s fault, will they. Not the Rams playoff game, not the Saints game last year, not the second Eagles game last year, not the Vikings game last year, etc.

Zeke has also consistently become worse every year since 2016 which is why the only graphic you ever post is very misleading and why you don’t give RB’s big contracts. If you’ve been reading this thread, I’ve already given several statistical examples of how he’s getting worse and anyone who watches him can clearly see that.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Any list should start with numbers 2 and 3 at the top. Saquon is all about potential, but he has accomplished nothing yet.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Any list should start with numbers 2 and 3 at the top. Saquon is all about potential, but he has accomplished nothing yet.
"-Barkley is one of 3 rookies EVER to have over 2,000 yards in running and receiving (E James and Dickerson the other 2)
-Won rookie of the year.
-One of 3 RB’s to ever have 8 or more 40+ yard plays (Barry Sanders is another)
*zeke has had 6 on over 4 times as many touches
-Consistently beats zeke in broken tackles, forced tackles missed, elusiveness, yards after contact and yards after catch
-beat Reggie Bush for all time receptions as a rookie
-beat Erick Dickersons all time record for most games with 100+ yards from scrimmage"

That's all in his one healthy season. This narrative has to die because it's very silly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Christian is an awesome overall talent but pure running ability and talent he doesn’t deserve top 5.

Barkeley
Henry
Elliott

The rest could be jumbled in as you wish.
I actually agree. To me he's the best dual threat running back in the league...but as a runner...I can't put him up there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"-Barkley is one of 3 rookies EVER to have over 2,000 yards in running and receiving (E James and Dickerson the other 2)
-Won rookie of the year.
-Consistently beats zeke in broken tackles, forced tackles missed, elusiveness, yards after contact and yards after catch
-beat Erick Dickersons all time record for most games with 100+ yards from scrimmage"

That's all in his one healthy season. This narrative has to die because it's very silly.
Yeah but that's just like Dak in 2017 having his rookie year and his sophomore year under his belt. His sophomore year was terrible. He wasn't judged for his rookie year and the same should apply for Barkley. You can't be the goat when your best year was a year ago.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It depends which 2019 Dak they got. Do they get the one that faced the Dolphins or the one who faced the Eagles in week 16? If they get Miami Dolphins Dak then yeah 49ers win. Why didn't the rely on that great running game of theirs if JG couldn't make a play?

I can pick out bad games for Mahomes if I am cherry picking.

They did. They ran for 130 yards.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He had 122 in Week 17....does that count?

Close enough...…...and before that?

The point is that clearly the run game wasn't the issue in the SB. And since the RB for the Niners kicked @$$ at the end of the season and the playoffs saying Zeke would do all that is a deep long shot.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
This is why zeke is so over rated here, it’s as if some of you don’ watch any other teams play or know anything about them before making judgements.

Let’s see, for starters he has run behind one of the worst O lines in the league during his two years in the NFL whereas zeke has run behind a top 5 O line all but one year, which was 10th, during his entire NFL career. If you take that into consideration it’s amazing he has had a better ypc average than zeke. Imagine what he could of done behind the line zeke had if he had that kind of room to run.

-Barkley is one of 3 rookies EVER to have over 2,000 yards in running and receiving (E James and Dickerson the other 2)
-Won rookie of the year.
-beat Erick Dickersons all time record for most games with 100+ yards from scrimmage

The list goes on, but yeah, he’s never done anything (especially behind a horrendous O line) :rolleyes:
Those stats are good and all. But you left out his most important stat. Negative runs that kill drives. o_O

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I refuse to hold grudges against any of my friends, past or present.:thumbup:

There's no reason why I'd do that with any Dallas Cowboys player!! :starspin:

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yeah but that's just like Dak in 2017 having his rookie year and his sophomore year under his belt. His sophomore year was terrible. He wasn't judged for his rookie year and the same should apply for Barkley. You can't be the goat when your best year was a year ago.
This wasn't about being judged, it was about "not accomplishing anything" which if Barkley hasn't then almost no NFL player had after their first two seasons.
Saying he or Dak hadn't accomplished anything after their first two seasons is equally silly.