50 Execs, Coaches, Players rank the best RB's

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'd personally flip Saquon and Henry.....but who in the hell had Zeke at 11th?

@aria I know it was you! You didn't tell me you were a coach player or exec....

The ages are crazy...Zeke has been in the league 4 years and he's just as young as them.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Saquon number 1? What has he done but led the Giants to two top six 6 picks, get coach fired, and been injured. He is a home run threat I give you that but he rarely grinds anything out. Henry, Zeke, and CMC have done much more in the same period of time he has been in the league.

aria

Reaction score
Seriously what has Barkley really done in the league ? The dude loses yards as often as he gains them.
This is why zeke is so over rated here, it’s as if some of you don’ watch any other teams play or know anything about them before making judgements.

Let’s see, for starters he has run behind one of the worst O lines in the league during his two years in the NFL whereas zeke has run behind a top 5 O line all but one year, which was 10th, during his entire NFL career. If you take that into consideration it’s amazing he has had a better ypc average than zeke. Imagine what he could of done behind the line zeke had if he had that kind of room to run.

-Barkley is one of 3 rookies EVER to have over 2,000 yards in running and receiving (E James and Dickerson the other 2)
-Won rookie of the year.
-One of 3 RB’s to ever have 8 or more 40+ yard plays (Barry Sanders is another)
*zeke has had 6 on over 4 times as many touches
-Consistently beats zeke in broken tackles, forced tackles missed, elusiveness, yards after contact and yards after catch
-beat Reggie Bush for all time receptions as a rookie
-beat Erick Dickersons all time record for most games with 100+ yards from scrimmage

The list goes on, but yeah, he’s never done anything (especially behind a horrendous O line) :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
He gets the benefit of the doubt because he plays for a bad offensive line. Its not sound logic to me.....
Please explain how that’s not sound logic? Anytime zeke has a bad game the first excuse he gets is “the o line sucked, he had nowhere to run” or something similar to that.

I truly don’t understand how you can’t take that into consideration. Do you really think zeke would have had the same stats behind one of several bad O lines in the league or Barkley wouldn’t have had better stats running behind the Cowboys O line?

Barkley would have had better stats, he already had better stats behind a dumpster fire O line. The only reason he didn’t get the rushing record is because they didn’t give him the ball as much for running which is why most total yards almost always equals most carries and is a rather worthless stat when considering who is a better RB.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
This is why zeke is so over rated here, it’s as if some of you don’ watch any other teams play or know anything about them before making judgements.

Let’s see, for starters he has run behind one of the worst O lines in the league during his two years in the NFL whereas zeke has run behind a top 5 O line all but one year, which was 10th, during his entire NFL career. If you take that into consideration it’s amazing he has had a better ypc average than zeke. Imagine what he could of done behind the line zeke had if he had that kind of room to run.

-Barkley is one of 3 rookies EVER to have over 2,000 yards in running and receiving (E James and Dickerson the other 2)
-Won rookie of the year.
-Consistently beats zeke in broken tackles, forced tackles missed, elusiveness, yards after contact and yards after catch
-beat Erick Dickersons all time record for most games with 100+ yards from scrimmage

The list goes on, but yeah, he’s never done anything (especially behind a horrendous O line) :rolleyes:

You should just be a Giants fan since you hate the Cowboys so much.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Please explain how that’s not sound logic? Anytime zeke has a bad game the first excuse he gets is “the o line sucked, he had nowhere to run” or something similar to that.

I truly don’t understand how you can’t take that into consideration. Do you really think zeke would have had the same stats behind one of several bad O lines in the league or Barkley wouldn’t have had better stats running behind the Cowboys O line?

Barkley would have had better stats, he already had better stats behind a dumpster fire O line. The only reason he didn’t get the rushing record is because they didn’t give him the ball as much for running which is why most total yards almost always equals most carries and is a rather worthless stat when considering who is a better RB.

Because by using the argument "he doesn't have a great offensive line" you assume that Zeke and Derrick Henry would suck if they didn't have a good offensive line and there's nothing to suggest that. So because Emmitt had a great offensive line that means he'd suck? Its just not a viable argument.

I can sit here and say if Zeke played in the Giants offense he may have actually more yards because Daniel Jones doesn't pass the football as much as Dak does.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

-Won rookie of the year.

But you do know Barkley is a year removed from his rookie year right? ITs not about what Barkley is....its about what he's shown and he hasn't been in the league long enough to say he's the best.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The guy has a point

Alright. That's fair. But then I need to see the 10 guys in front of him because I can't even name 10 great running backs in this league. The only thing about Zeke you can say is he doesn't have the breakaway touchdowns anymore. That's it. And that's what guys are judged for. Its like judging DE's on sacks and cornerbacks on interceptions. Its a lazy and easy way to judge a guy.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I'd personally flip Saquon and Henry.....but who in the hell had Zeke at 11th?

@aria I know it was you! You didn't tell me you were a coach player or exec....

The ages are crazy...Zeke has been in the league 4 years and he's just as young as them.

sorry but im taking out Kamara and moving Chubb in there, he deserved it after last season..other then that solid denatable top five and order..