#53 Jesse Holley to be added to roster?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Good. I'm glad he's proving his haters wrong.

The guy was in a loaded Bengals WR corps before going on 4th and Long, he's got NFL-caliber talent.

I don't get the hate on him. He's done nothing but be a class act and work very hard to get to where he is at right now. Reminds me of another WR on this team.

Congratulations Jesse. You deserve it.

Now get out there and make some noise!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh wonderful. I just put in the other thread that I would cut him.

Joy, rapture, excitement. [/sarcasm]

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
AdamJT13;3617103 said:
Maybe we shouldn't have gotten rid of so many of our top special teams players from last year.
I hate posts like the one I'm about to make...

...but I said a few months ago that cutting Pat Watkins was stupid.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love it. So many people didn't take him serious and now he is an official Dallas Cowboy.

rkell87

Reaction score
hamlin wasnt getting it done on special teams, hopefully holley will, he was good in preseason

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I cannot imagine what good Jesse Holley could possibly bring to this team.

7footer

Reaction score
If this is true, the Hamlin move makes a little more sense (although releasing Barron to free up a roster spot would've made much more, IMO). If Holley is brought up, that instantly makes our special teams better, and even provides us another option for kick returns to compete with AOA. But I'm sure his primary job will be as a gunner on coverage units, where he has shown to be one of our best players.

7footer

Reaction score
sureletsrace;3617272 said:

The guy was in a loaded Bengals WR corps before going on 4th and Long, he's got NFL-caliber talent.

I don't get the hate on him. He's done nothing but be a class act and work very hard to get to where he is at right now. Reminds me of another WR on this team.

Great post!

MadCow

Reaction score
sureletsrace;3617272 said:

I feel the same. Anybody who can help the team and not be any sort of distraction is OK with me. To me, it doesn't matter what path they took to get to the 'boys as long as they play lights out when they get here.

chuffly

Reaction score
If he's capable of improving our dreadful kickoff coverage, I'm all for it.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If he is brought up, he is now #52 on the roster with Ogletree moving to #53.

There is no room for Ogletree any longer. Not a special teamer, passed by Hurd as the 4th receiver, and just taking a roster spot on game day. Dissappointing really, and surprised by Holley.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jblaze2004;3617136 said:
nick folk would of looked nice in a cowboys jersey right about now. We cut the guy alittle too ealier for not producing (while he was injured) but Alan Ball plays like Alania Ball back there scared to hit and tackle or even make a play on the ball.

you mean you didn't like seeing him turn and run with Mariani on the long kickoff return instead of trying to tackle him?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
oh i saw it. I even seen him trip over a piece of turf when he got close to tackling him at the 50:bang2:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;3617553 said:
Good news or desperation?

What happen to O-Tree btw, seems like he vanished.
Dez happened to OTree