53 Man roster as of Tuesday

Questfor6

Reaction score
QB: Dak, Grier (2)
RB: Zeke, Pollard, Davis, Dowdle (4)
WR: Ceedee, Gallup, Washington, Tolbert, Turpin, Fehoko, Houston (7)
TE: Schultz, Ferguson, Hendershot, McKeon (4)
OT: Tyron, Steele, Smith, Waletzko, Ball (5)
Interior: Martin, McGovern, Biadasz, Farniok (4)
Offense 26
DE: D Law, Dorance, Williams, Fowler, Basham (5)
DT: Gallimore, Osa, Bohanna, Golston, Bronson (5)
LB: Micah, LVE, Barr, Cox, Harper (5)
CB: Diggs, Brown, Lewis, Bland, Joseph, Wright (6)
S: Kearse, Hooker, Mukuamu, Wilson, Bell (5)
Defense 26
P: Anger (1)

Washington, McKeon, Tyron head to IR allowing Noah Brown, Maher, & Mcquaide to re-sign.

17 Man PS
QB Rush, Dinucci
WR Smith, Vasher
OL: Collins, Jones, Alarcon, Lindstrom
DL: Ridgeway, Tafua, Bryant
LB: Jackson, Jefferson
CB: Taylor-Stuart
S: Coyle, J Thomas
K: Garibay

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Can you explain how McKeon qualifies for IR?

I think he was injured yesterday, wasn't he?

Offense 26
Defense 26

Washington, McKeon, Tyron head to IR allowing Noah Brown, Maher, & Mcquaide to re-sign.

17 Man PS
QB Rush, Dinucci
WR Smith, Vasher

Nicely done! Good roster.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Offense 26
Defense 26

17 Man PS
QB Rush, Dinucci
WR Smith, Vasher
they will NOT cut Brown and chance hes taken of waivers sorry you got that wrong..the would have better shot doing that with semi or someone else.ie Houston

not like if we lost one its huge lost. Brown IS far too important on ST and getting better in the WR area.same wit that other insane exposure to our lang snapper and kicker..the FO has but mkre of handle on how to do that but wont be THOSE players.
Grier has not won over rush but they igt go long keep all 3.

hoe the heck do you have Bronson over HILL? not a shock the way you se Noah and Hill bnut they already made it maybe a trade piece in HILL but hes not being cut

Questfor6

Reaction score
they will NOT cut Brown and chance hes taken of waivers sorry you got that wrong..the would have better shot doing that with semi or someone else.ie Houston

not like if we lost one its huge lost. Brown IS far too important on ST and getting better in the WR area.same wit that other insane exposure to our lang snapper and kicker..the FO has but mkre of handle on how to do that but wont be THOSE players.
Grier has not won over rush but they igt go long keep all 3.

hoe the heck do you have Bronson over HILL? not a shock the way you se Noah and Hill bnut they already made it maybe a trade piece in HILL but hes not being cut
He's a vested vet

blueblood70

Reaction score
Noah Brown is not subject to waivers, he can just re-sign
OR leave and i mentioned 5 names you are NOT clear on who you were talking about.. get its brown now but still disagree you put another guy like Semi or Houston our t there and if you lose one you bring up Smith.not huge difference really.

HILL umm he makes this team again whose Bronson? thats a hate replacement you obviously dont like Hill but newsflash the coaches do and can be used as trade piece for a Vet swing tackle. Bronson does NOT even have that value.

Questfor6

Reaction score
OR leave and i mentioned 5 names you are NOT clear on who you were talking about.. get its brown now but still disagree you put another guy like Semi or Houston our t there and if you lose one you bring up Smith.not huge difference really.

HILL umm he makes this team again whose Bronson? thats a hate replacement you obviously dont like Hill but newsflash the coaches do and can be used as trade piece for a Vet swing tackle. Bronson does NOT even have that value.
Bronson has been living in the backfield during these preseason games, Hill will either be traded or cut like Taco imo.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bronson has been living in the backfield during these preseason games, Hill will either be traded or cut like Taco imo.
HIL WILL NOT BE CUT he either makes the team OR is traded..sorry we will revisit this Wednesday to see whos correct. Hill has hardly played, why because hes already made the 53 thats why,,

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Achilles injury
You got a link? Only injury I've seen for him was an ankle injury on the 23rd. If he tore his achilles he would go directly on IR, no need to put him on the 53 he wouldn't be coming back until next year. But I can't find anything about an achilles injury.

Questfor6

Reaction score
You got a link? Only injury I've seen for him was an ankle injury on the 23rd. If he tore his achilles he would go directly on IR, no need to put him on the 53 he wouldn't be coming back until next year. But I can't find anything about an achilles injury.

Knee, not achilles I apologize

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree, stashing him on IR is a good insurance policy if God forbid an injury would occur.
would take a lot of injuries to reach that far with Schultz, Furgeson and Hendershot. Heck not sure with WR and OL needing more depth, how we get all 3 protected. Good problem to have but might lose Hendershot if hes exposed. are the PS rules the same as they have been where you can protect a few from being picked off??

what ive seen from what little weve had, Schultz wont be here next year for what hes hoping to get moneywise. I can see Furgeson taking that job in 2023,.