53 updates

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Guyton didn't chances were not diminished but they didn't improve any. He held flat. Jon'Vea Johnson's chances took a serious noise dive.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Liked both wilsons last night. Jarwin is a star in the making. Will Witten impede him or will he get out of the way? That's my concern. McElroy has some real pass catching tools. I see why Rico was cut. Honestly, I beat up on Rush for 2 years...and he looked like a far different guy last night. He missed a couple deep balls..but with reps, he may be viable if we need him to fill in for a game. Liked what he showed. White is a goner.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Guyton didn't chances were not diminished but they didn't improve any. He held flat. Jon'Vea Johnson's chances took a serious noise dive.
Guyton isn't flashy,thats not going to be his game. He does everything well..not great. That's fine too. He is a bigger body,sure handed physical wr who will go get the ball. Reminds me of Willie Snead. He will make it really tough on the staff to cut him.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Maher will cost us crucial games. He wont be here. I agree. If Dan Bailey is available again,I rather take a chance on him.

Maher's big leg is keeping him around for now. I think the hope is they can fix his problems with shorter FG attempts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Guyton and Jarwin were open all night long but Rush missed a couple deep throws and White couldn't seem to put anything on his passes and had zero pocket awareness...no clock in his head. They couldn't cover Jarwin and Guyton all night.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Not making any judgements whatsoever, just want opinions.

Mike Shanahan once drafted Maurice Clarrette in the third round and cut him in training camp that rookie year. What are the chances a team considers dropping a 2nd rounder?

Not thinking about anyone in particular

cheyennes

Reaction score
Liked, they made plays
Jealks
Walker
Wise
Ol bad
Campos
Hyatt
Redmond
We need a TE, one he can block

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
guyton will make the 53. Hyatt will as well. Not impressed with Redmond. We paid Hyatt above and beyond as a UDFA just to get him here. Guyton in my view, had a decent game last night. Not sure why you think his chances were diminished. I do agree with most of your list..but also..Reggie Davis showed good hands and skills on special teams to stay on the roster as a special teams guy..but its early.

Hyatt sucked, he has a long way to go to make up for his poor play last night.
The only way he makes the team is if 6 or 7 OL above him get injured. Then they may trade to bring Chaz Green back instead.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not making any judgements whatsoever, just want opinions.

Mike Shanahan once drafted Maurice Clarrette in the third round and cut him in training camp that rookie year. What are the chances a team considers dropping a 2nd rounder?

Not thinking about anyone in particular

Why are you asking us if the Eagles should cut their 2nd round pick? :lmao2:

starfan1

Reaction score
Guyton isn't flashy,thats not going to be his game. He does everything well..not great. That's fine too. He is a bigger body,sure handed physical wr who will go get the ball. Reminds me of Willie Snead. He will make it really tough on the staff to cut him.
I work at UNT I’m rooting for the kid

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you realize it, but Maher wasn't a rookie last year. He's been bouncing around since he left college in 2012. He's 29 years old.

I know he's been around. I'm not saying he is fixable. I'm just guessing at why he's still here with no competition.