60th Anniversary of JFK's public assassination in Dallas 11/22/1963

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Who had the power to order the hit and the power to cover it up? Who was the one person who hand chose who was on the Warren Commission?

LBJCoverPhoto.jpeg
Greatest national politician in Texas history

Creeper

Reaction score
There was a time when I was one of the people that believed in the conspiracy theories. I disbelieved the single bullet theory, that Oswald was the lone gunman etc. But I got into researching and reading everything I could about it and over time I became convinced that Oswald was the lone gunman and he fired the fatal shot that killed Kennedy. One thing that convinced me was looking at other cases and how no case is ever clean, meaning the facts all fit so nicely into place. Even with cases that are open and shut there are these little details that don't seem to fit the picture. That's because things don't happen like that. The world is really a series of chaotic events where so many things happen simultaneously that it is impossible for anything to be straightforward. Conspiracies are borne of this imperfection.

The people close to Oswald said he was unstable and they were afraid he could explode at any time.

Of course this does not mean Oswald was not part of a conspiracy. I don't think we ill ever know for certain is he was working with others, or used as a patsy. I don't think so, but I cannot say with 100% certainty. I don't think the government was involved. I think if it was the government, someone involved would have taken the money and written the book by now. I don't think it was Cuba or Russia either. I don't think either of those government would have used someone like Oswald. To much could go wrong.

If anyone, I would say it was the Mafia. First, the Mafia knows how to keep a secret. Second, the Mafia would use someone like Oswald to keep a safe distance from the shooter, AND they would take out the shooter to keep him quiet. I don't think they would involve a wannabe like Ruby though. Plus Ruby died of cancer in prison and never confessed. Seems to me he could have copped a plea if he had something to say.

Skullmiester

Reaction score
A visit to Dallas is top of my must do list, to see the Cowboys and to visit Dealey Plaza. I wasn't even born but JFKs assassination has intrigued me for years. I've no doubt it was internal regime change as there are way too many indicators of a conspiracy. The fact that documents remain under lock and key to this day say it all. The agency isn't ready to look in the mirror just yet.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
There was a time when I was one of the people that believed in the conspiracy theories. I disbelieved the single bullet theory, that Oswald was the lone gunman etc. But I got into researching and reading everything I could about it and over time I became convinced that Oswald was the lone gunman and he fired the fatal shot that killed Kennedy. One thing that convinced me was looking at other cases and how no case is ever clean, meaning the facts all fit so nicely into place. Even with cases that are open and shut there are these little details that don't seem to fit the picture. That's because things don't happen like that. The world is really a series of chaotic events where so many things happen simultaneously that it is impossible for anything to be straightforward. Conspiracies are borne of this imperfection.

The people close to Oswald said he was unstable and they were afraid he could explode at any time.
Good summary.

Oswald was no different than the guy who shot people in Vegas at the Mandalay, the kid who was picked on and in frustration guns down his high school classmates, or the jilted lover who decides to go into his wife’s workplace and shoot everyone. In this case, the jilted lover was his ego and personal success. He was so pathetic that not even the USSR wanted his defection. He was trained by the USMC. Just like many of our international problems, we funded and trained the person who now bites back.

And that’s because the CIA has a lousy track record. You’re telling me the same guys who brought us Iran, the Taliban, Bay of Pigs and Watergate were competent enough to conduct a grand conspiracy like this? The Mafia may be competent enough, but since when do they set up conspiracies in book towers with loony protestors? They just shoot you in the head and walk away.

Simple is better. And the simple answer is a man who failed in life saw the headlines that JFK was coming to town and decides to take his failures out on this man with the only worthwhile training he had ever received. It‘s that simple but tough to accept in early 1960’s America. Soon, the reality would hit closer with the University of Texas tower shooting up until today when sadly, someone is doing the same thing almost every week.

timb2

Reaction score

Of course this does not mean Oswald was not part of a conspiracy. I don't think we ill ever know for certain is he was working with others, or used as a patsy. I don't think so, but I cannot say with 100% certainty. I don't think the government was involved. I think if it was the government, someone involved would have taken the money and written the book by now. I don't think it was Cuba or Russia either. I don't think either of those government would have used someone like Oswald. To much could go wrong.

If anyone, I would say it was the Mafia. First, the Mafia knows how to keep a secret. Second, the Mafia would use someone like Oswald to keep a safe distance from the shooter, AND they would take out the shooter to keep him quiet. I don't think they would involve a wannabe like Ruby though. Plus Ruby died of cancer in prison and never confessed. Seems to me he could have copped a plea if he had something to say.
Ruby did say who it was before he died. The Deep State Media just never wanted the American People to know so clips like this are hard to find,but here is Ruby.

timb2

Reaction score
Oswald was most likely a low level CIA asset. Most likely in the released to the public " Defectors Program" pretend you hate America but actually a spy for America. How can you explain how Oswald had no problem coming back to America after he defected? Oswald was befriended by George DeMohrenshidlt who was a wealthy right wing businessman. DeMohrenshidlt had actually been at Oswald's home. Why does a right wing wealthy businessman want to hang out with a commie loving guy who makes one dollar an hour at a warehouse? Same DeMohrenshildt who was in Dallas Petrolium and who knew and wrote letters to George Bush Sr..

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Ruby did say who it was before he died. The Deep State Media just never wanted the American People to know so clips like this are hard to find,but here is Ruby.

Going back to the original threads and Rev’s recommendation of the Gerald Posner book Case Closed….. Here is a terrific link on an interview with Gerald Posner that explains Jack Ruby well. I would post the section about him, but it doesn’t allow you to copy and paste. Does a good job explaining Ruby’s personality, another narcissistic sociopath just like Lee Harvey Oswald. The entire interview is excellent for anyone interested in this tragic moment in history,

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/interview-gerald-posner/

timb2

Reaction score
Oswald Connections

David Ferrie suppossedly doesn't know Oswald yet Ferrie was an instructor for Louisiana Civil Air Patrol which Oswald at 15 was in. There is a picture of both of them at a camp fire together.

D. H. Byrd owned the Texas School Book Depository in 1963 where Oswald worked. Byrd was also in charge of LBJ's Presidential Library as he was good friends with LBJ. Guess who also created the Civil Air Patrol where Oswald & Ferrie were at? D.H. Byrd.

timb2

Reaction score
Going back to the original threads and Rev’s recommendation of the Gerald Posner book Case Closed….. Here is a terrific link on an interview with Gerald Posner that explains Jack Ruby well. I would post the section about him, but it doesn’t allow you to copy and paste. Does a good job explaining Ruby’s personality, another narcissistic sociopath just like Lee Harvey Oswald. The entire interview is excellent for anyone interested in this tragic moment in history,

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/interview-gerald-posner/
Ruby was a mobster under Carlos Marcello. Carlos Marcello hated JFK.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Ruby was a mobster under Carlos Marcello. Carlos Marcello hated JFK.
My grandfather hated JFK and thought he was a fire-breathing communist. Half the country did. But you have to connect that to the act of murder.

timb2

Reaction score
JFK Connections of Assassins.

When the Bay of Pigs fiasco happened, JFK fired CIA Director Allen Dulles . JFK also fired CIA' s Deputy Director General Charles Cabell . Guess who is the Mayor of Dallas in 1963? Earl Cabell Charles's brother.

timb2

Reaction score
My grandfather hated JFK and thought he was a fire-breathing communist. Half the country did. But you have to connect that to the act of murder.
The Mafia has worked with the CIA & FBI. David Ferrie worked for the CIA and also for Marcello.

timb2

Reaction score
JFK - Connection of Assassins.

Clay Shaw has in his guestbook at his home, the names of both David Ferrie & Oswald. Richard Helms(CIA Director) admitted that Clay Shaw did work for the CIA.

When Oswald got arrested handing out Commie Pamphlets in New Orleans . He was protesting in front of the Louisiana Trade Mart. Clay Shaw owned the Louisiana Trade Mart

timb2

Reaction score
Oswald while in the Marines with these so- called Commie Loving Beliefs. Did he get a Bad Conduct Discharge? No. Did Oswald get demoted for his Anti- America belief? No. Did Oswald get beaten up by his fellow Marines for his loving Commie Red and any records of him being at the base hospital in Astugi,Japan? No.

What did Oswald do at Astugi Air Base? He was a Sonar Radar Operator in which Astugi was testing spy planes like the U2 Spy Plane.

When Oswald defected to the Soviet Union when did pilot Gary Bowers and his U2 Spy Plane get shot down? 1 Month after Oswald defected.

My theory
USA was hoping Oswald would become a Double Agent hoping Russia would use him. U2 Spy Plane was his in to get in good with the Ruskies. Yet instead of letting him go to University of Moscow they sent him to work in a Electronics Factory. Oswald tries to get in good marrying a KGB's Colonel's daughter( Marina) but I believed they sniffed him out as a spy and that's why Oswald returns to the USA in a year with no problem getting back here.

Big_D

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVED the book. The mini series was decent, not great.
They changed too much and cut a lot out. I was looking forward to the miniseries at the time and it was a huge disappointment in comparison to the book.

rags747

Reaction score
The Warren Commission was and is the biggest bunch of crap ever laid on the human population! Dulles whom Jack fired his cringey old butt was appointed to the commission by LBJ. You cannot make this stuff up! JFK had many enemies in the Govt and as far as I’m concerned he paid the price for that. How many worldwide coups and assinations does the cia have notches on its belt for, this is just business as usual for these people. May they all meet their maker and pay the ultimate price…Hopefully.