Drafted by Cowboys 6th Round Pick - WR Cedrick Wilson, Boise St (208th pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybgood

Reaction score
cedrick wilson stats : junior year - 56 receptions for 1,129 yards , with a 20.2 yards per catch average and 11 tds.

senior year - 83 receptions for 1,511 yards , with a 18.2 yards per catch average and 7 tds.

mike gallup and cedrick wilson were the mountain west all conference wide receivers, last year

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Boise still has a TE waiting to be drafted

Shhhh..I'll take him an UDFA. Like I said....It's a process.;) Doesn't matter how you get here....Just that you get here.:flagwave:

Jake Roh

0aCQWtLA.jpg

conner01

Reaction score
I can't imagine T-Will getting cut. His dead cap is simply too high this year. Next year, my guess is he's gone as he'd only cost us $2.5 mil.

I think Gallup and Wilson might be your future 2 and 3.
I think the plan from the day twill signed was this being his last year
I think he even knew that, thus the structure

Hardline

Reaction score

"They like him inside his building. He's a worker and he doesn't take anything for granted because he had to work his way into this position. He's self made. I go to bat for those guys because they never let you down due to football character." -- AFC team area scout

I know this is only a highlight video but He's beating a lot of double coverage .Very impressive.

blueblood70

Reaction score
cedrick wilson stats : junior year - 56 receptions for 1,129 yards , with a 20.2 yards per catch average and 11 tds.

senior year - 83 receptions for 1,511 yards , with a 18.2 yards per catch average and 7 tds.

mike gallup and cedrick wilson were the mountain west all conference wide receivers, last year
well there goes Noah Brown,, sorry but those are too good of stats to stash on the PS..welcome Wilson our 5/6th WR?lol

we kind of pulled what Philly did after 2016 where wentz struggled they got rid of big names and depth at WR and started over with some that better fit Wentz.. Dak struggles in 2017 we pretty much get rid of Dez, Butler and Switzer.. get Hurns, Thompson, Tavon Austin, and Gallop to go aloog with Mr steady in Bease and Twill as vet leadership..so Wilso will most likely take browns spot as the developmental guy in the wings for 2019 when Twill Hurns and Thompson most likely gone..

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
There will be some great competition in camp, not even including the undrafted WRs which always seem to make a strong push through camp. Don't know if Wilson will make the team, but will most certainly push Noah Brown and Thompson for the final roster spot.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm beginning to thinks Scout team has limited per diem rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.