Twitter: 7/25/21 practice tweets

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Joseph is certainly as talented as Horn and Surtain. He has everything you could want in a corner and then some. If he can continue with his nose to the grindstone and just keep his head down and work, there’s a good chance he’s starting as a rookie… and he’ll be good.

And, his attitude has seemed fine to me when I’ve listened to interviews.

So far he is looking like a great decision… just keep your fingers crossed.

Parsons, Joseph and Diggs are going to be the tone setters on the Defense. No more Mr nice guys.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Parsons, Joseph and Diggs are going to be the tone setters on the Defense. No more Mr nice guys.
If Joseph keeps his head on straight, you’re exactly right. Parsons is just beastly, and along with his dawg attitude, he absolutely could change the whole defense.

Diggs is going to be a good one and should get the ball back to the offense more than we’re used to here.

Joseph is so physically good, that he could do just about anything you want in the secondary, and he’s got a swagger that the guys will follow. I really hope he keeps going like he is now because that will be huge for the defense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If Joseph keeps his head on straight, you’re exactly right. Parsons is just beastly, and along with his dawg attitude, he absolutely could change the whole defense.

Diggs is going to be a good one and should get the ball back to the offense more than we’re used to here.

Joseph is so physically good, that he could do just about anything you want in the secondary, and he’s got a swagger that the guys will follow. I really hope he keeps going like he is now because that will be huge for the defense.
I'm excited to watch these kids grow and play together!

Bigdog

Reaction score

QB1, Dak and Rush, getting some warm ups in.

That No.4 throws are way off target. Wrs had to reach out to catch the ball. No one was even rushing him. How can this guy even be a NFL qb. He stinks. That’s how it goes right?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Great awareness, pass-off and turn to get Parsons by McG.
No pads so I'm aware that, if it was a real play, it would be more sudden and violent, but great to see the awareness and movement by him.

Parsons will learn to use technique and subtle tricks to counter as he gains experience.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Hey man. We have an agenda driven need to nitpick every missed pass during training camp. Please refrain from disturbing that.
Well if he would practice with the jug machine in that video that certain reigning SuperBowl qb is in, it would probably improve tremendously, lol.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Add Randy Gregory in the mix. I think that he will finally get to shine with this new coaching staff.

Also, having a Dan Quinn being a hands on coach will do wonders to this defense.