Twitter: 7/25/21 practice tweets

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@calvinwatkins
·
Dak Prescott completed 21 of 24 passes on the day. He was hurt by two drops, Dalton Schultz and Reggie Davis. Trevon Diggs forced the drop on Davis.
Dak 21 of 24 with two drops. This guy is such an embarrassment as a quarterback:laugh:

Wonder what the inaccurate Dak haters are doing about this. Having a cyber chat about what to make up about it. :muttley:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I saw ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** video and I dont see safeties struggling. I see linebackers struggling. Why Broaddus out here lying?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I saw ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** video and I dont see safeties struggling. I see linebackers struggling. Why Broaddus out here lying?
he did say Neal really struggled and we may need to rethink that position move. Plus lets keep in mind, he is a FORMER scout for good reason. Its all in the eye of the evaluator. I agree with you at safety though, we didn't look bad there at all. Wilson actually had a couple nice pass break ups and a fumble recovery.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
he did say Neal really struggled and we may need to rethink that position move. Plus lets keep in mind, he is a FORMER scout for good reason. Its all in the eye of the evaluator. I agree with you at safety though, we didn't look bad there at all. Wilson actually had a couple nice pass break ups and a fumble recovery.
Parsons had a terrible bust on the wide open Shultz pass too but every media person ignored that lol.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Hating on Parsons is my gig, lay off of it! ;) j/k
Only on the Zone could complimenting one player get a "hate" defense of a different player. :rolleyes:
Nevertheless, I will try to stay off your turf!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Only on the Zone could complimenting one player get a "hate" defense of a different player. :rolleyes:
Nevertheless, I will try to stay off your turf!!
You are much appreciated. I take a day off of hating on Parsons every once in a while. I'll let you know so you can jump in on that action. ;)

Rayman70

Reaction score
Parsons will be a great all pro. I might be in the minority here, but I think Donny Wilson is MUCH MUCH better than he's being given credit for. The dude was a stand out for us last year at safety and he gets no respect, little love on this board and by the pundits in Oxnard. He's a good player and getting better. I prefer Hooker starting next to Wilson with Kazee getting some reps in certain packages. I dont want Kazee starting coming fresh off that achilles. Lets ease him in on Dime packages. If Hooker passes his physical, he's one of my starters at Safety and Wilson is my other,PERIOD.Parsons will only get better at linebacker but right now I think the hype train has taken hold with the Pundits at Oxnard. He will have his growing pains like any other rookie. But will be special.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Parsons will be a great all pro. I might be in the minority here, but I think Donny Wilson is MUCH MUCH better than he's being given credit for. The dude was a stand out for us last year at safety and he gets no respect, little love on this board and by the pundits in Oxnard. He's a good player and getting better. I prefer Hooker starting next to Wilson with Kazee getting some reps in certain packages. I dont want Kazee starting coming fresh off that achilles. Lets ease him in on Dime packages. If Hooker passes his physical, he's one of my starters at Safety and Wilson is my other,PERIOD.Parsons will only get better at linebacker but right now I think the hype train has taken hold with the Pundits at Oxnard. He will have his growing pains like any other rookie. But will be special.
I wouldn't give Hooker a guaranteed spot over Kazee. Kazee is a fighter